Saved

With a quick glance around the room, I knew just what I had to do. I stared at (M/N), and smirked. "You really are pathetic but I guess I can bend down to your will." She smiled and her eyes closed as she laughed. "You make me la-" I slid to the side, and kicked the smoke bomb up. Grabbing it, I pulled the thing out and threw it towards her. Once it landed, smoke blew up into the room. I heard her scream and I immediately grabbed the rope and hook, tying them together. My eyes searched through the smoke until they spotted the pipe. 'Okay I have one shot!' I spun the hook and threw it, successfully hooking onto the broken pipe. With all my strength, I pulled the rope until the pipe broke off completely. Soon the smoke cleared and I saw the pipe fall. "You fail Le-" She stops mid-sentence as the pipe falls on her and she lets out a scream. I smiled and grabbed the chloroform and rag, immediately running over to her and using it. She struggled to not inhale it but she failed and went unconscious. "Now time to get (Y/N) out of here." I stood up and went over to her, my eyes getting cloudy as I saw her wounds. "That damn woman will pay!" I grabbed the chains that once held (Y/N) captive and I managed to tie them around (M/N) tightly. I then picked up (Y/N) carefully, immediately making my way back to Headquarters. 'Hang in there baby girl I'll save you'