Best Daddy In The Entire World

Sometimes, surprises come at the most unexpected times of your life. And I know just how to explain that. Of course, this is the day after Armin had babysitter me. But who knew that what was going to happened would be the best thing ever?

I sat on the floor in the office, drawing random things that I saw. As I was drawing, I didn't notice my father enter the room. "(F/N)?" I looked up. "Yes Daddy?" "Come here princess." I stood up and ran over to him. He picked me up and kissed my cheek. "I love you." "Hehe I love you too Daddy!" He smiled before whispering. "I left some clues around the building. If you can find all of them, you'll be lead to a surprise." A bright smile appeared on my face. "How will I know if it's a clue or not?" "If it looks like this." He pulled out a yellow piece of paper with a drawing on it. "Then you'll know it's a clue. Understand?" "Yes sir!" He chuckled and ruffled my hair before putting me down. "You can go look now while I'm doing paperwork." "Okay!! Oh but what if I run into Hanji or Eren?" I frowned and hugged his leg. "Come running back and tell me. I'll take care of them I promise princess." Nodding I let go and stood up correctly. "Oh Daddy bend down!" Bending down, he looked at me with that emotionless face I've come to recognize. Suddenly, I kissed his cheek and hugged him. "You are the best Daddy in the whole world. I'm glad you're my Daddy. Please....don't ever leave me." His eyes widened, and a few tears slipped down his face. He hugged back and smiled brightly. "I promise that I will never leave you (F/N).....And I'd like to say that your the best daughter I could ever ask for. I love you so much." "I love you too Daddy!!" We kept hugging until there was a knock on the door. "Okay go and have fun princess." I nodded and Levi opened the door, inviting Erwin in, then I left to go find the clues.