Christmas with Daddy!! pt.2

(F/N)'s POV
I stood outside, my scarf wrapped around my neck warmly as I held my father's wrapped gift. My cheeks were a bright rosy red as I shivered a little due to the wind. "I hope Daddy gets here soon." I said, my legs trembling. I hugged the gift close to me, afraid to lose it. "I wonder if Daddy likes hand made stuff....This took me two months to make....." As I was standing there, I didn't notice someone staring at me. Suddenly, I felt a rock hit the back of my head and I gasped at the pain. Turning my head, I saw someone familiar behind me. The boy was tall, olives skinned and he had chocolate brown hair. I glared at him as he walked towards me. "Hey baby. Remember when you wondered into the wrong hall at the school? I sure do!" I hissed and turned around, my arms holding Levi's gift tightly. "Back the fuck off unless you want to get hurt." I said in a vicious tone. The boy laughed with a smirk. "You don't scare me. Though I'm surprised your no longer sensitive. Or am I wrong?" He stepped closer and eyed the gift. "That for your Daddy? I bet it's some shitty present you made." I felt my heart break as he said that, and I tried to remain strong. "Even if it was shitty, it would still be better than anything you'd make dip-shit. I bet anything you made would be so bad nobody would want to look at it." He went quiet, and stared at me. "You didn't just say that." "Oh I did." I hugged the gift more and I backed up, slightly scared now. He approached me, and hissed. "Your going to pay for saying that you short bitch!!!"

Levi's POV
I rubbed my temple as I finished my tea. "I hope she's still waiting....I should get going." I set my cup down and got up, leaving my office. As I walked down the hallway, I kept fumbling with the note in my pocket. 'For a sixteen year old, she still calls me Daddy....That makes me feel special....' I smiled and my eyes softened, brightening up with happiness. "I'm going to hug her when I see her!" I said as I got closer to the entrance. Once I reached it, I exited and walked around, looking for (F/N). After a while of walking, I saw her and my smile widened. But it soon went away, when I saw the boy from six years ago, towering over her. Anger filled my eyes as I narrowed them, and quickly made my way over to the both of them. 'He better not lay a hand on her'

(F/N)'s POV
I backed away even more, my fear present. I started to bite my lip as he got closer. Soon he was towering over me, and I yelped as he grabbed my hair. "Well I guess you are still a little baby!" I whimpered and my eyes got wide, a barrier of tears ready to fall. "I want my D-Daddy..." "He won't save you this time brat!" I started to cry and Anxiety took over me. My breathing got quick and I began to shake as I screamed. "DADDY!!!" "Hey get your hands off my daughter!" I didn't hear the person but I did feel the boy let go. I fell back into someone's arms, where I curled up. They hugged me tightly and I cried into their chest. "Shhh it's okay. I'm here (F/N). I'll make him pay. I recognized it as Daddy, and I calmed down a little as I heard a vicious hiss in his voice. I giggled and smiled widely. "Thank you Daddy!"