Titans In The City?!

It was a peaceful day after my birthday, or so it seemed. As I was sleeping, I felt someone wake me up, and I sat up. Before I could process what was happening, I felt myself be picked up and carried out of the room. With everything happening so fast, I was became even more confused. Soon I was put down and I heard others talking. It was too dark for me to see who was talking, so I just listened. "Is she in there?" "Yes sir. She is." "Good keep her safe and don't let anything happen to her!" Footsteps echoed throughout the hallway and I heard a door shut. "D-Daddy?" I got no response, and I felt scared and alone. I shivered and curled up on the stone floor, starting to cry.

Levi's POV
I stood on the roof of a house, looking around for any Titans. Eren landed next to me. "Corporal what are your orders?" "I need you to kill any Titans you run into. Make sure they don't get too far into the city!" He nodded and left. I looked around again until I saw a Titan. I used my metal gear to go towards it, and I sliced at its nape. 'Please let (F/N) be safe....I don't want her hurt.'

Back at Headquarters
I continues to cry on the floor, scared. "D-Daddy...I'm scared..." More tears escaped my eyes as I heard noises coming from outside my room. Suddenly, I heard screaming and I tensed up, looking at the door with wide eyes. Soon the screaming subsided, but I kept watching the door. I held my breathe as I stared at it, waiting for whatever happened to pass or stop. After a while of holding my breathe, I passed out from lack of oxygen.

(I know it's short. But I need to go and help my parents out. Enjoy and I'll update as soon as I finish writing the next chapter! Thanks!)

~Viktor_1867