Coma pt.2

"Love me like you do, love love me like you do!"

Your Mind
I went downstairs for breakfast, and sat down. I took a bite, and frowned, as it tasted like hospital food. "Why does this taste like hospital food?" I got no answer and I just decided to eat more. I looked around and didn't see anybody. I got up after and put my dish in the sink. When my skin touched the water, it felt warm, and like it was holding my hand. I felt my hand become really warm and I pulled my hand out.

Real World
Levi's POV
I sat next to the hospital bed, holding (F/N)'s hand tightly. I kept biting my lip to keep myself from crying. "I love you (F/N). Please come back to daddy....I need you baby girl." Soon, a few tears escaped my eyes, some of them slipping and falling onto her hand. Her skin was slightly cold, but it warmed up every time I held it. I used my other hand to move some of her hair out of her pale face, her lips still pink but slightly lighter. Her breathing was slow and quiet and I stared at her face, more tears falling.

Your Mind
I sighed and went to go find that man I saw earlier. Walking around the house, I searched but found nobody. It was unusually warm in the house, but I didn't mind. "I wonder where Daddy is....." I closed my eyes and saw Levi's smile that he only showed me. I smiled and felt a few tears slip from my eyes. "Daddy I love you. I wonder where you are." I opened my eyes and began singing. "Love me like you do, Love love me like you do!"

Real World
As I was crying, I felt some tears touch my hand that was on (F/N)'s cheek. I looked at her and saw her lips move. "Daddy.....Where are.....you? I....I love you......" I smiled and sobbed quietly. "I love you too princess. I'm right here. Please....wake up soon baby girl!"

(Enjoy. Sorry if this bad)

~Viktor_1867