Trouble

(F/N)'s POV
I cried out for my father, tears streaming down my face. "DADDY!" The boy laughed and he shook me violently. My sobs echoed slightly as he shook me more before stopping, mimicking me. "Oh daddy! I'm a baby...a big crybaby!" I frowned and kicked my legs, but I didn't hurt him. "I-I'm not a crybaby! Daddy!!!" As a laugh escaped him, I heard my father's voice. Suddenly, I felt the air rush past me and I hit the tile floor, pain shooting up my back. "O-Ow!"

Levi's POV
As I kept walking, I heard a familiar cry. "(F/N)?!" I followed the crying and soon I was able to hear the voice correctly. "DADDY!!" I scowled and felt my anger boil as I ran through the halls. Soon I came to a hall where a teenage boy was, holding (F/N) by her shirt collar. "Oi let my daughter go!" The boy dropped her and turned towards me. "Oh so this is your daughter? Pfft. That's just sad." He smirked and I narrowed my steel grey eyes. "Do you have any idea who I am you brat?" For a few minutes all he did was laugh until he went quiet, recognizing me. "W-Wait....Are you....Lance Corporal Levi?!" I could see fear appear on his face and I scoffed. "You'll pay for hurting my daughter!"I approached him and grabbed him by his shirt collar.

(F/N)'s POV
I sat on the floor, crying still as I watched my father deal with the kid. Pain continued to run through my body and I felt more tears slip down my face. After what seemed like forever, I felt someone wrap their arms around me tightly. I opened my wet eyes and saw my father's worried face in front of me. "D-Daddy..." My eyes reverted to the boy a few feet away from us, his face slightly bloody. Before I could look completely, I felt my face being turned back to face Levi's face. "Are you okay princess?" 'Daddy doesn't normally call me that stuff.....I like it' I nodded and sniffles, slightly smiling. "I feel better now that you're here Daddy." He sighed in relief and hugged me tightly again. "I was so scared. Please don't run off like that again!" I hugged back and nodded against his shoulder. "I love you (F/N)" "I love you too Daddy."

(Another chapter written, longer than the last one I think....I'll update more once I get more ideas. Thank you and please, if you'd like vote, comment and follow; I follow back; enjoy. And thanks again)

~Viktor_1867