Revenge

In the daylight,
I'm your sweetheart,
You're goody-two-shoes prude is a work of art
But you don't know me,
And soon you won't forget,
Bad as can be, yeah you know I'm not so innocent

I put on a black outfit, and I place my knife into a secure pocket on my leg. I pinned my bangs out of my eyes and then I put on black hoodie to match. I stared at myself in the mirror, my eyes giving off that dangerous glare still. "Be ready....(M/N)"

Better beware I go bump in the night,
Devil-may-care with a lust for life,
And I know you,
Can't resist me,
Soon though you,
Are so addicted
Boy you better run for your life!

It was around six in the evening, and I was roaming the dark and empty streets, rain slightly falling from the sky. Not many street lights were on, and there was a light fog in the air. My footsteps echoed lightly through the air as I walked along the road. Soon, I stopped walking, seeing the familiar woman known as (M/N). I pulled up a black half mask before whistling loudly. She turned and stared at me. "Who are you?" I stayed silently, that dangerous glare swarming in my eyes. "Hey I'm talking to you! Tell me who are you?" I took a step forward as she began getting irritated. "Is there something wrong with you? Is that why you won't talk?" She laughed and smiled. "I never knew someone was as cow-" I narrowed my eyes and pulled out the knife in my leg pocket, causing her to go silent.

Welcome to the nightmare in my head, (Oh god!)
Say hello to something scary,
The monster in your bed, (Oh god!)
Just give in and you won't be sorry,
Welcome to my other side,
Hello it's Mz Hyde!

Her eyes widened and she began to back up. I stepped forward every time she backed up. Soon, she backed into a brick wall, fear written clear on her face. "P-Put that knife away! I won't let you hurt me!" I stepped forward a couple more steps, the knife twirling in my hand. Soon, I was a few inches away from her. She gulped and was getting ready to scream, but I sprinted forward, and covered her mouth. Letting out a muffled scream, she kicked her legs. I brought my foot up and slammed it into her right knee, a loud crack echoing through the air.

I can be the bitch,
I can play the whore,
Or your fairytale princess who could ask for more
A touch of wicked,
A pinch of risqué,
Good girl gone bad, my poison is your remedy

Tears slipped from her eyes, and I leaned in, glaring at her. "I will make you pay for what you did to me and my father. I hope you fucking rot in hell you demon spawn!" Twirling the knife till the blade was pointed at her, I quickly plunged it into her stomach, causing her to scream muffled, blood slipping out slightly. I turned the knife, causing her more pain. My steel grey eyes glinted brightly as I turned the knife more, causing more blood to spill, and more pain to run through her. Soon I dropped her onto the ground as she struggled to stay alive. Standing above her, I stared at her dangerously. "W-W-Who are you?" I waited a few seconds before pulling the mask down, revealing my face to her. Her eyes widened and she shook in fear. "(Y-Y/N)?"

Better be scared, better be afraid,
Now that the beast is out of her cage,
And I know you,
Wanna risk it,
Soon though you,
Are so addicted
Boy you better run for your life!

I continued to stare at her silently, the wind slightly brushing strands of my hair out of my face. She started to cry and she bit her lip. "I-I-I'm sorry baby girl....I-I am s-" "Shut the fuck up. I know you aren't sorry. You will never ever be sorry for what you did to me and Dad." I frowned deeply and looked at the entrance of the alleyway we had walked into. The entrance was lit by a street light but the deeper the alleyway got, it got darker, except for where I was standing. I then looked back at (M/N) and I knelt down. I put my hand around her neck and slightly tightened my grip. I lifted her head and stared into her fear-filled eyes. "Now listen here. I will let you live, but you better stay the fuck away from me and Dad. If not, then I will kill you for real. Got that?" She cried more and nodded the best she could.

Welcome to the nightmare in my head, (My god!)
Say hello to something scary,
The monster in your bed, (My god!)
Just give in and you won't be sorry,
Welcome to my evil side,
Hello it's Mz Hyde!
Hello it's Mz Hyde!
Hello it's Mz Hyde!

I'm the spider crawling down your spine,
Underneath your skin
I will gently violate your mind,
Before I tuck you in
Put on the blindfold
There's no way to be sure,
Which girl you'll get to know!
(It's me Lizzy, I swear)

I let her go and left the alleyway, the rain falling harder.  The wind picked up as I walked home silently. After a few hours of walking around, I made it back to HQ, no sign of blood on me due to the rain washing it all away. I walked into my room and took a shower. Then I proceeded and dyed my short hair jet black. After I was done with everything, I checked the clock then laid down into bed, after making sure my clothes didn't smell of blood or anything. I stared at the ceiling until I dozed off into a silent sleep.

Welcome to the nightmare in my head, (My god!)
Say hello to something scary,
The monster in your bed, (My god!)
Just give in and you won't be sorry,
The nightmare in my head, (Oh god!)
Say hello to something scary,
The monster in your bed, (Oh god!)
Just give in and you won't be sorry,
Welcome to my evil side,
Hello it's Mz Hyde!
Hello it's Mz Hyde!

In order to seek revenge, you must have a valid reason. And you must be smart in order to make sure you're not caught for committing something very bad. 

                                                                                                          ~(Y/N)