(F/N) Likes Armin More Than Hanji

I smiled and told Armin I like reading, drawing, and playing games like hide and go seek. He nodded and smiled too. "I have a book we can both read. It's about the outside world, beyond the walls!" He got it out from his bag and opened it to a page that had a wide open area of water. "Woah what's that?" I pointed to the picture of the water with curiosity. "That's called the ocean. It's said to have a variety of species. And it's also said to cover most of our planet." My eyes widen and I smiled. "Cool! I hope one day we can go see the ocean." "Me too (F/N)~" After we read, I got up and got two pieces of paper and pencils. "Hey Armin, let's draw the ocean!" He smiled softly and nodded. "Sure!" I gave him his paper and pencil then I sat down and started on my drawing. We drew for a couple hours until we finished. I showed him my drawing. "I tried my best but how does my ocean look?" "It looks great (F/N)! It reminds me of the ocean." Giggling, I hugged Armin tightly, and he hugged back. "Your better than Hanji. Can you babysit me again?" "Sure. I'll ask your father if I can babysit you all the time okay?" Nodding, I kept hugging him until I fell asleep from too much excitement.

Few hours later
I awoke to someone shaking me gently. Opening my eyes, I saw Armin waking me up. "Hey (F/N) I have to go." I frowned and hugged him. "Please come babysit me again!" He chuckled and ruffled my hair, causing me to smile. "Your father said that I can babysit you for now on." A huge smile appeared on my face and I hugged him even more. Then I let go and he ruffled my hair again before leaving. "He's the best babysitter ever!" Suddenly I was picked up and tickled. "Hehe!~" "Hey princess. I heard you had fun?" I turned my head and nodded. "Yea I had a lot of fun Daddy! I learned about the ocean today!" He smiled and hugged me. "I'm happy for you (F/N)~" I smiled and curled up in his arms, resting my head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat. "And I'm glad to have such an amazing father like you."

(Hope you like this chapter. I won't be updating much today since I'm going to be busy. I'll try and update more later. Thank you for giving me so much support guys! I'm really happy that you enjoy my story!)

~Viktor_1867