Christmas with Daddy!! pt.1

(This will be three parts. I'm sorry if I finish it and Christmas is already over.)

(F/N)'s POV
I awoke to the sound of silence, and a tiny yawn escaped me. Sitting up, I sneezed and saw all the lights off. The only light available was coming from the Christmas tree near father's desk. I looked at the desk, and saw Levi asleep, his head placed on papers. I checked the clock and saw it was only 1:43 in the morning. 'Christmas day....' With a sigh, I got up and grabbed the blanket I was using. I then went over to the desk and draped it over him. I also grabbed my pillow, lifted his head and placed it so he could sleep on it. "Happy Birthday Daddy" I said with a quiet voice as I kissed his forehead, placing a letter next to him. A slight smile appeared on his face and I smiled too. "Well I better go finish daddy's gift!~" I said whispering as I left to go tend to business.

Few hours later
Levi's POV
I awoke to the sound of my alarm clock going off. I groaned and grabbed it before tossing it across the room. It landed with a thud and broke, glass shattering on the floor. I frowned and sighed before sitting up, the blanket that was draped around my shoulders falling slightly. Rubbing my eyes, I yawned and noticed a piece of paper on the desk. I picked it up and opened it, (F/N)'s familiar handwriting visible. 'Merry Christmas Daddy!!! You know, I might not be in the room when you read this, but that's because I have a surprise for you! Please meet me outside when your ready okay? I love you Daddy!!!! <3' I smiled and folded the note up, putting it in my pocket. 'She said to meet her outside....Well I should head there soon.' I thought as I got up and prepared myself a hot cup of tea.