Surprise surprise!~

It's been about a year since Eren took me hostage and nobody has come to find me. He continuously raped me, no matter what I said. As the days past, I managed to make Eren think that my heart had begun to grow cold, until I was no longer able to show any emotions. The one thing I was surprised about was how I wasn't pregnant yet. I guess he just never gave my body the chance to. Those moments of sex never lasted long, which I was glad for. But my body was constantly covered in bite marks. Anyway, today was my birthday, and Eren told me he had a surprise for me. But it's been about a couple hours since he last entered the room. 'Hmm I wonder where he went.....' I stared at my feet, the black dress flowing to my ankles. I had a leather collar around my neck, and scratch marks on my arms. I continued to stare at my feet, wondering what I should do. 'Maybe I can try and escape. That would be a good idea.' Luckily, Eren had taken the cuffs off a while ago due to my faking of good behavior. Standing up, I lightly walked over to the door. I turned the cold knob and opened it, looking out into the room. 'It's unusually quiet.' I exited my cell room, or that's what I like to call it. Anyway, I walked around, my steel grey eyes filled with nothing. Soon I came across the kitchen and my tummy growled loudly. Licking my lips, I went to the fridge and opened it. There were a variety of desserts, meals, pastas, cakes, breads and drinks. My tummy took over and I began to savagely eat from the fridge. "MMMM! So good!~" I continued to eat until I heard a familiar voice. "(Y/N)? What are you doing out of your room?" I looked at Eren before going back to devouring everything. He walked over and touched my arm. Tensing up, I turned and glared, a knife in my hand. My turning had sliced Eren's fingers off and he screamed. I cleaned my mouth quickly before tackling him and stabbing him in the chest viciously. He screamed as I repeatedly stabbed him. "I am so surprised you took the bait Eren Yaeger. I was faking all of this the whole time. And you gave me just enough time to make a plan. I hope you rot in hell!" Soon, his breath went still, his eyes lifeless and dim. I sighed and stood up. "Let's get out of here. I need to get back to dad." Walking away from the dead body on the floor, I went to look for the escape door.