PTSD pt.3

It was another day with my therapist, and I was hugging my knees, my eyes wide and filled with fear. The therapist had asked Levi to stay in the waiting room this time and he locked the doors and windows so I couldn't get out. I stared at the wall, mumbling under my breathe. "She's gonna hurt me.....oh god.....don't hurt me....stay away.....I want my Daddy." Soon, my therapist sat across from me, and I tensed up, my eyes narrowed at him. I bared my teeth, still scared as he reached his hand out. "Calm down (Y/N) I'm not gonna hurt you. Remember your mother isn't here." Sticking my tongue out, I snarled at him, backing up against the couch the best I could. "Stay away from me!!" He stood up and grabbed my shoulders, causing me to kick him away. I screamed and kicked again. He rolled his eyes and grabbed my legs. Someone entered the room and suddenly, I couldnt move my arms or legs, which caused me to start panicking. "LET ME GO LET ME GO LET ME GO!!!" "(Y/N) we are going to put is straight jacket on you, along with holding your legs together so you don't kick or run away like last time." "YOU CANT FIX ME! YOU'RE ONLY HURTING ME.....YOU'RE JUST LIKE MY FUCKING MOTHER!!!!" I screamed wide eyed, thrashing around, trying to get the straight jacket off until I got exhausted. I soon blacked out, no energy left.