School for (F/N)? Crazy

(so sorry I haven't updated in ages! I am just so busy that I'm not able to get on much. Anyway here is a new chapter...i'll try my best to update quickly!

~LA)

(F/N)'s POV

I looked out the window, and yawned. Why must school be so earlier in the morning? What is school even? A small sigh left my lips and I put my head down.  I'm going to die today...I'm pretty sure..

Thirty Minutes later

I walked with Levi to the school building. A frown was on my usual cheery face and my eyes were tired and cold. We kept walking, and my face soon turned into a full glare once we got closer. I don't want to go...but I'm not going to state this out loud  Lost in though, I didn't notice that we were already in the building. I came back to reality and my glare increased. I looked around me to try and see where I was. There were chairs off to one side, and in front of me was a desk, a mysterious lady sitting there. It seems like her and Levi were talking, so I just kept quiet. I looked to see they weren't paying attention to me so I decided to sneak away. I walked out of the room and Into a large hallway. "Woah...This is huge."

Levi's POV

I talked to the principal, Mrs. Pancake (Sorry I couldn't think of a last name XD)  She seemed like an okay person, but I wasn't really sure. "So you're saying that this school is great for its students and teachers? yea I doubt it "Yes Mr. Ackerman. Our school is one of the best schools around here." She smiled but I just kept an emotionless expression. She better be telling the truth. If my (F/N) comes home crying or hurt, I'm going to sue this school. I nodded and finished talking with her about (F/N)'s enrollment, before turning around to see (F/N) gone. "(F/N)?" Where did she go?

(okay I'm gonna have to end it here...I'm sorry if this is short...I'll continue this in the next chapter...I promise...and I'll make the chapters for the suggestions that were given to me...thank you, follow me (I'll follow back), vote and please comment if you have any new suggestions for me!

~LA)