Hanging On By Bloody Chains

I had passed out for a couple hours, the pain unbearable. But soon I was awaken by the sound of familiar laughter. "Wakey wakey (Y/N)~" I opened my eyes slowly, trying to wake up fully. "Huh? Who's there?" I felt a hand grab my hair, the other hand holding my chin up. "Ow!" Opening my eyes fully, I saw the same lady from earlier. I slightly moved but I stopped when I felt the pain from my whip wounds. "Let me go...please!" "Oh I wish I could. But Levi needs to learn the pain I felt when I didn't have him. I'm sure he doesn't even miss you~" she laughed and slapped her hand against my wounds. I cried out in pain, my wounds stinging. "Cry and cry and cry but nobody will hear you~ you are here forever to stay~" Tears slipped from my eyes and I hissed at her. "D-Daddy will save me. He'll kill you for hurting me!" She only smiled and proceeded to getting the whip. "No he won't!" She lashed at me, creating more wounds on my body, and my recent ones started bleeding again. I screamed and thrashed in the chains, trying to avoid the whip. But no matter what I did, I just kept getting hit and hit by it. 'Daddy please find me!' Soon she stopped and dropped it before coming over. She forcefully held my head in her hands, pain running through my body more. "Behave and you'll be rewarded. Don't behave and it's no dinner for you." She pushed my head away and laughed, walking out. I swung slightly with the chains, my eyes fluttering close due to the extreme pain in my body.