Hanji's BABYSITTING!?

Today was the day. Hanji, surprisingly, had been chosen by Levi to babysit his daughter, which was you. You were sitting in your room, waiting for Hanji to come. You father had told you that he was going to be busy with training new cadets and taking care of paperwork. You understood of course.

(F/N)'s POV

I was sitting on my bed, reading a book as I waited for Hanji. After a while, I heard the door open, causing me to look up. Hanji stood in the door way, smiling. "Hey Hanji!" "Hey Kiddo!" She ruffled my hair, picking me up. "Wanna see something cool?" My eyes widened with curiosity. "Yes please!~" This caused Hanji to laugh, smiling wider. "Well then lets go!~"

At Hanji's Office

I looked around her office, part of it a lab. On the table were a few strange liquids and a few tools I had never seen before. "So what did you want to show me Hanji?" "Oh you'll see~" Suddenly, we were outside, and I blinked. 'When did we get out here? I must have been lost in my thoughts again that I didn't notice.' I looked around to see other cadets, some of them whispering to themselves. 'I wonder what they're talking about.' Soon Hanji stopped walking, and she put me down. "Welcome to my working grounds (F/N)." Everything looked normal, and the titan sur- wait TITANS!? I widened my eyes as I saw them. "H-Hanji! We have to get out of here! There are titans!" I tugged at her sleeve, not wanting to be there any longer. "Relax (F/N)! They won't hurt you!" I frowned deeply. 'They'll eat me for sure. I just know it. And if I get eaten, I'll make sure I haunt you forever.' I kept frowning, Hanji beginning to drag me closer. Soon we got directly in front of them and I stood there, frozen. 'No they're scary!' I tried to run, but my legs were frozen, my feet glued to the ground. 'G-Get me out of here! Daddy!' Just as I finished my thought, one of the titans leaned forward, and I screamed. It tried to reach for me, more screams coming from me as my feet stayed glued to the ground. Suddenly, I felt somebody pick me up. My eyes traveled upwards, my eyes still wide. "Hanji what the fuck are you doing bringing (F/N) close to them!?" "I was just showing her how titans look up close. Its not like they'll scare her!" I stayed quiet, thinking some more. 'Yea right. That was terrifying! I thought they would eat me!'  I then closed my eyes and curled up in Levi's arms, shaking with fear. "D-Don't leave me with Hanji again....P-Please!" He patted my head. "Shhh. I won't I promise. For now on, you're just coming with me wherever I go until you're old enough to stay by yourself." I nodded against his chest, tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

Levi's POV

'What is wrong with Hanji? I swear one day she'll get eaten by those titans. She's so clumsy and fucking stupid!' I sighed and carried (F/N) back inside, whimpers coming from her. "Its okay (F/N). You're safe from those titans.....and Hanji herself." I received a small whimper, which caused me to sigh. Soon I made it back to my office, and I opened the door with my foot, walking in. Shutting the door, I then went over to my bed and set her down. I then kneeled down, and began wiping the tears away. "Hey its over now. You're safe remember?" With a quick nod, she started calming down. A small smile lit my face up as she smiled. "There we go. Now are you okay?" "Y-Yea....I'm okay daddy." I kept smiling as I ruffled her hair, receiving a giggle from her. "I love you (F/N)." "I love you too daddy!"

(okay I got the next chapter updated and ready for you to read! I have another chapter to upload before I start trying to think of new chapters. Thank you and please enjoy! Follow me, vote this story and comment if you have any ideas for chapters!

~LA)