1.5

Four weeks later

Calum walked the halls with Michael on a Thursday morning. Calum had his well known black sunglasses on and his leather jacket on. Everyone moved to the side as they walked by. Girls stared and whispered like any other day.

"Hey Cal" Hannah said who was suddenly in front of Calum.

"Hi?" Calum said starring at her in confusion. Michael stood next to Calum not too bothered about what Hannah had to say.

"I'm having a party tonight" Hannah said handing him an invite and then Michael.

"On a Thursday?" Calum asked.

"Well we have a half day tomorrow" Hannah said innocently "Anyway where were you last night?"

"Out" Calum said bluntly.

"On a Wednesday?" Hannah asked making Calum roll his eyes even though she couldn't see through his sunglasses.

"Whatever" Calum mumbled.

"So I'll see you later?" Hannah asked placing her hand on his arm. Calum looked over to see Emily laughing with Holly and he couldn't help and smile to himself. "Calum?" Hannah said snapping her fingers at him.

"Urm" Calum said looking over at Emily. Hannah turned around to see what he was looking at. Hannah raged with jealousy.

"Oh yeah I forgot to say" Hannah said making Calum look at her as she turned around from looking at Emily "No extra baggage"

Calum chuckled at Hannah and shock his head before scrunching the invite in one hand before handing it back to her. "Have a fun party, I have plans" Calum said before walking over to Emily. Hannah sucked her lips to her teeth and watched as Calum went over to Emily.

"Hey" Emily smiled at Calum as he appeared in front of her. Calum did say anything before he kissed her. It was their first school kiss and the hallway almost went dead quiet as this completely cleared up the rumors about Calum and Emily. When Calum pulled away Emily looked slightly stunned "Okay what did I do to get that?" She smiled at him.

"Nothing" Calum smirked "We're doing something tonight"

Emily raised her eyebrows at him "Are we?"

"Yes"

Hannah came over "Yes you can come to my party" Hannah fake smiled at them.

"We're not coming to your party" Calum said "I told you I had plans"

Hannah rolled her eyes "change them"

"He can't" Emily said making Hannah look down at her.

"What are you doing?" Hannah asked.

"Having dinner with her parents" Calum blurted. Emily tried not to look shocked.

"Yeah that's right" Emily smiled. Holly tried not to laugh at them awkwardly lie.

"Is that because you're mum won't experience you bringing another guy home?" Hannah asked looking at Emily "That's cute"

"Yeah isn't" Emily said in a fake cute voice before side hugging Calum.

"Well have fun" Hannah said before walking off. Emily pulled away from Calum and hit hi slightly.

"Dinner with my parents?!" She whispered.

"It was the first thing that came to mind" Calum protested.

"Why are you wearing sunglasses when firstly you're inside and secondly it's cloudy?" Emily asked only just noticing his sunglasses.

"Style duh" Calum said lending against the lockers behind him. Emily gave him a disbelieving look before taking off the sunglasses. She stared at the bags under his eyes and how tired he looked before putting them back on.

"Keep them on" She whispered as the bell rang. Calum chuckled as she turned to walk away. Holly joined her side as they walked to class. Michael walked over to Calum.

"I'm never going to get used to you being in a relationship" Michael said to Calum as they walked to class.

*

At the end of the day Calum waited against Emily's locker. He chewed some gum and scrolled through his phone. Emily saw him and saw the looks some girls where giving him before wondering how she ended up with him. The past six weeks they'd been dating had been the best of her life so far. Emily approached him with a small smile on her lips.

"Move" Emily said tapping Calum's arm. Calum moved to the side and watched as she put her books on her bag.

"Hello to you to" Calum said as Emily slammed her locked shut and put her bag on her shoulder.

"Hey" Emily smiled kissing Calum's cheek. Calum laughed slightly taking her hand and pulled her along the hall.

They walked hand in hand out of the school and too Calum's car.

"So what are we doing tonight?" Calum asked as he got in the car. Emily got in and looked at him.

"You're the one that told me we were doing something" Emily said as Calum put the car into gear and pulled out of his space. Calum didn't reply making Emily sigh slightly "My parents aren't in you can come over"

"I was hoping you'd say that" Calum said smiling over at Emily. "Although I'm going to go home and shower, maybe nap"

Emily laughed slightly "Who knew Calum Hood took naps"

Calum pulled up in front of Emily's house. "I'll be over around 6?" He said.

"'Kay" Emily shrugged giving him a quick kiss on the lips before getting out and walking in to her house.