3.8

"Okay this is actually getting painful" Holly said as she watched Emily check her phone for the millionth time. 

"Huh?" Emily answered a little confused. 

"Just text him" Holly sighed before the other side of her bed. 

"I'm to his gig later" Emily said with a shrug 

"But you haven't properly spoken to him in days" Holly said putting her pen down on her notepad. 

"Then a few hours won't harm" Emily said going back to writing. 

"Just text him" Holly groaned a little. She'd watch Emily check her phone ever few minuets each day in case Calum had sent her a text. 

"He's probably busy" 

"Yeah busy with someone" Holly mumbled making Emily look over at her in disbelief. 

"Wow I'm so lucky to have a best friend who has confidence in my relationship" Emily said sarcastically making Holly roll her eyes at her. 

"Whatever" Holly mumbled going back to writing her maths equations. 

"Have you even told him about England?" Holly asked after a few minuets. Emily stopped writing and looked up at Holly "You haven't have you?" 

"No I couldn't" Emily said "I don't even know if I'm going" 

"You're going" Holly said nodding "You already know what your answer will be if you get probably excepted" 

"I guess" Emily mumbled. 

"You'd still have a few months with him"

"So I get to count down the days until my relationship ends?" 

"You could end it before -" Holly was cut off by her bedroom swinging open. 

"Michael fucking Clifford" Poppy said making Emily and Holly raise an eyebrow at her. 

"What about him?" Emily asked as Poppy walked over to the bed and sat down.

"That's who Abi has been seeing" Poppy said with slight disgust. 

"And you know this how?" Holly asked placing her notepad to the side. Poppy held up her finger and opened her bag pulling out a diary. 

"You stole her diary?" Emily said with wide eyes. 

"Borrowing" Poppy questioned

"You can't go around stealing peoples personal things" Emily said unimpressed 

"Shut up Emily she's trying to destroy your relationship" Poppy snapped a little 

"Don't worry that's destroying itself" Holly mumbled making Emily glare at her. 

"Anyway" Poppy said opening the diary "This is the answer to so many things" 

"Like?" Holly questioned 

"Guys this is wrong" Emily said shaking her head at them. 

"She's in love with your boyfriend" Poppy informed Emily "But she's getting attached to Michael. She thinks Michael might be backing out of the plan to destroy yours and Calum's relationship"

"What is the plan?" Emily asked 

"See now you're interested" Poppy teased "But I don't know" 

"It doesn't say?" Holly questioned 

"Not that I've read" Poppy shrugged 

"I can't believe you stole her diary" Emily sighed making Poppy giggle a little