2.3

It was now the the middle of November, Emily's favorite month, and Emily's and Calum's relationship was still in the 'honeymoon' phase, all though it was getting towards the end of this phase. 

Michael was still jealous of Emily, meaning he didn't like her. Ashton still had a crush on Emily and Abi was still crushing on Calum as well as being jealous of Emily. 

Emily walked along the hall way talking to a girl from her photography class until she bumped into someone. She looked up to see Calum's familar eyes starring at her. 

"I'll urm catch you later" the girl mumbled before walking off. 

"Can I help you?" Emily asked Calum. 

"I don't know Em, can you?" Calum questioned leaning against the wall next to him. 

"What do you want?" Emily asked looking up at him and tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. 

"What are you doing later?" Calum smirked. 

"Not you" Emily answered, making Calum roll his eyes but smile at her. 

"Do you want to come to George small's Party?" Calum asked. 

"I can't" Emily sighed looking up at him "I have to babysit"

Calum sighed at her "Can't your nan do it?" 

"No beside i'd rather be inside" Emily shrugged "but you can go" 

"But I said I was going to spend tonight with you" Calum said. 

"Hey Calum" A girl from the year below said making Calum screw up his face in confusion. 

"Hi?" He replied confused before turning his attention back to Emily who was trying not to laugh.

 "Did you?" Emily asked going back to their conversation. 

"Well to Michael" Calum shrugged 

"You can go to the party" Emily laughed slightly.

"I'm not going" Calum shock his head. 

"Why not?" 

"Because you aren't going" 

Emily rolled her eyes at him "Oh how lucky I am" Emily had sarcastically "I have to pick them up from school so come over about four" 

Calum nodded before pecking her lips and Emily walked to photography. 

Calum went to the library for his free period where Michael and Ashton were already sitting. They were talking about the party tonight. Calum sat down opposite Michael, Ashton was at the end so they were kind of in a triangle. 

"Pre drinks at mine" Michael said to Calum "Come at 6 bring Emily if you must" 

"I'm not going anymore" Calum said looking emotionless at Michael. 

"What do you mean you aren't going anymore?" Michael asked starring at Calum with annoyance. 

"I know you aren't that Clever Michael but that's pretty simple to understand" Ashton commented earning a glare. 

"She doesn't want you going does she?" Michael sneered at Calum who closed his eyes in frustration. 

"Emily" Calum started "Said I could go, but I don't want to" 

"But you're Calum Hood you're literally the king of parties. You love parties" Michael said almost afraid he has lost his best friend. 

"I have other priorities now. I don't want to go to a party when I can spend an evening with my girlfriend" Calum said not bothering to hide the fact that Michael was pissing him off.