4.5

Two weeks later..

Emily lifted the suitcase from under her bed up on to her bed before reaching over it and unzipping it. She sighed pulling her hair back into a ponytail and walked over to her wardrobe. She rummaged through her clothes, pulling pieces of clothing out and chucking them on to the floor. She picked a few jumpers and put them into the suitcase.

"Emily!" Rachel shouted from downstairs.

"Yeah?" Emily shouted back bending backwards to look towards her open bedroom door as she waited for an answer, which never came "Jesus" Emily mumbled stepping over the clothes and walking to her door only to walk directly into Holly.

"Shit" Emily whispered in shock stepping back into her room and looking up at Holly.

"Hi" Holly said her voice small and weak.

"Hey" Emily said with a smile on her lips. They hadn't spoken in two weeks, which was unheard of in their friendship. Emily walked back into her room and Holly followed frowning at the clothes on the floor.

"So you aren't mad at me anymore?" Emily asked sitting on her bed. Holly looked at Emily with eyes of admiration.

"How could I stay mad at you? You're my best friend" She said "I will love you no matter what. We've been through everything together, from ballet class to boy drama. I could never forget who always had my back no matter what and who is always there putting a smile on my face when I'm in tears. So no I'm not mad at you"

Emily smiled at Holly.

"Love you" Emily said making Holly nod before she looked to the floor making Emily look at her in concern "Whats wrong?"

"I broke up with him" Holly said her voice cracking. Emily stood up and walked over to her. "You were right, I was scared but I love him"

Emily brought Holly into a hug before Holly let out a few whimpers onto Emily's shoulder.

"What am I supposed to do?" Holly asked looking up at Emily who she pulled away from slowly.

Emily thought for a second before saying "You just gotta cut him out your life. It doesn't matter how many times he called you beautiful and told you he loved you. I he seemed like a sweet guys but something went to his head, he isn't that person you first met. He hurt you. He doesn't deserve to occupy a thought in your head let alone drown you in your own tears. I know you loved him. But if you want to stay alive, you've got to let him go. Delete your old texts with him because baby I swear to god you will read over all the 'I love you's' and the 'baby girl's' and you will crack your ribs with them"

Holly nodded and wiped her cheeks with her jumper before looking around at Emily's messy room.

"Are you going somewhere?" Holly asked. Emily nodded and put her hands in her back pockets.

"Yeah I'm going to Scotland with Calum"

Holly's eyes widened

"Holiday with the family? wow that is serious" Holly smiled a little making Emily roll her eyes slightly.

"Yeah yeah whatever" Emily answered

"So you aren't going to that camping thing?" Holly questioned

"Nope" Emily shrugged a little "Not that I'd be missing out on much"

"That's true" Holly laughed slightly "Anyway, I shoul-"

"Emily!" Rachel yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

"Hang on" Emily whispered to Holly before she walked to the top of the stairs and looked down to see Hannah of all people standing there. Hannah sent her a sweet smile before Rachel told her she could go up. Emily frowned a little as she walked to her room with Hannah following behind her. Hannah shut the door and dropped the sweet smile.