4.2

"Can someone please explain why we are stood in one toilet cubicle?" Emily said cutting into Poppy's and Holly's whispered conversation. They both looked at her and nodded.

"So" Holly started before rummaging in her bag "I found these in Matt's room" She said brining out a pair of pink lace underwear.

"I'm going to assume that they aren't yours" Emily commented making Holly nod. Emily gave her a sympathic look.

"But that isn't all" Poppy continued "In the label it's Spanish"

"Right?" Emily questioned frowning at her two best friends.

"Who is half Spanish?" Holly asked Emily who sighed and thought about everyone possible.

"It could be anyone" Emily huffed crossing her arms.

"Abi is freaking Spanish" Holly hissed making Emily's eyes go wide.

"They are Abi's" Poppy nodded

"You don't know that" Emily screwed up her nose.

"Trust me I do" Poppy rolled her eyes.

"So why are we in a cubical?" Emily asked again.

"Because I didn't want to whip them out in school" Holly said putting them back in her bag.

"We have a plan" Poppy shrugged.

"Oh god" Emily whispered

"We need to make sure that it is actually Abi. So you're going to follow her" Holly shrugged

"Woah what no" Emily hissed "I'm not stalking her"

"Following isn't stalking Em" Poppy sighed

"I'm pretty sure they fall under they same category" Emily said

"We don't have a car so you have to do it" Holly said with a small shrug.

"Why don't you just break up with Matt?" Emily asked

"I will but I want to be a bitch to the girl and I need to find out who it is" Holly said making Emily groan.

"We're investigating" Poppy smiled

"All you have to do is follow her after school" Holly said

"I haven't agreed to this" Emily argued

"You're my best friend by law you have to do this" Holly said dumbly making Emily sigh a 'fine' before the bell rang.

"Love you Em" Holly said in a baby voice making Emily look at her blankly

"Yeah yeah" she mumbled before they all walked out of the cubicle.

Emily was walking along the hall to her locker when Hannah came up beside her.

"I need to talk to you" Hannah whispered before pulling her into the printing room and closing the door.

"What?" Emily asked getting slightly annoyed at the fact people are shoving her into small spaces today.

"I need your help" Hannah said bluntly

"Wow that's a sentence I never thought I'd hear" Emily commented making Hannah roll her eyes.

"It's only because you're the only other person who seems to hate Amelia" Hannah said "Not because I like you"

"Why do you need my help?" Emily questioned

"Because I'm going to need you to let her try it on with Calum" Hannah said making Emily widen her eyes at her.

"Nope no way" Emily said before walking to leave but Hannah stood in the way.