2.5

Over the passed few weeks the band had really taken off. The boys were buzzing about it, they were getting bigger crowds at gigs and people were actually taken an interest in them. However, this did mean Calum had little time for Emily. Who admittedly was being very good and patient about it. Of course she missed him but it was his dream and she wasn't going to stand in the way.

"Did you take those?" Jake asked Emily across their photography table.
"No Jake I thought it would a be great idea to copy and paste some from the Internet" Emily said sarcastically rolling her eyes. Jake chuckled a little and picked up the photos. 
"These are really good" He commented making Emily look up at him and smile.
"Thanks"
"You're welcome" Jake said smiling back.
Jake and Emily had defiantly gotten closer within the last few weeks. They talked a lot in photography as well as any other time. They would joke together and enjoy others company.
Emily took the photos from jake and flicked through them.
"I'm pretty proud of them actually" she shrugged before looking back down to rearrange some photos on her book page.
"They must have taken a lot of time" Jake commented looking up as Emily sighed and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.
"Yeah well I have a lot of that at the moment" She mumbled making Jake frown.
"What do you mean?"
"I have a lot more time at the moment" Emily said looking up at him and meeting his green eyes.
"Explain?" Jake asked confused.
"It's nothing" Emily rolled her eyes and took the glue stick in her hand.
"Is Calum not paying you enough attention?" Jake teased making Emily glare at him "wait what?" Jake asked in slight shock "I was kidding"
"It's not that he isn't paying attention. He just isn't around anymore" Emily said sighing a little.
"Well what's he doing?" Jake asked cutting out a piece of paper.
"Gigs. They are touring a little at the weekends" Emily said
"Why don't you go with him?" Jake suggested making Emily look up at him.
"He never asked me to go"
"Just turn up?" Jake said
Emily stayed silent "I don't know"
"Is it that he never invited you or you don't want to go?" Jake asked raising an eyebrow at her.
"I would go but maybe he doesn't invite me for a reason"
"What reason?" Jake asked
"Who knows" Emily rolled her eyes
"Dude, if you think Calum is sleeping with someone else you're off your head. Calum is so whipped" Jake laughs a little
Emily stared at Jake "how did you know-"
"I just do" Jake cut in sitting back in his chair. The bell rang and Emily quickly put all her photos into her book and left it sitting on the desk. She'd come back for it at the end of the day.  Jake walked next to her as they walked out of the art block and down the hall way. 

"Em" Jake chuckled a little "Just tell Calum that you miss him" 

"No" Emily said bluntly

"Why not?"

"Because he doesn't care Jake, ok i'm dating Calum Hood he doesn't care" Emily snapped making Jake surrender at her "I'm sorry" she sighed as they turned the corner. Jake remain quiet as they entered the main hallway. 

"I'll see you later" He mumbled before walking to his locker. Emily met Abi down the hall. 

"So are you going to the gig later?" Abi asked Emily who frowned at her in confusion

"What gig?" 

"Calum's" Abi said smirking to herself a little. 

"I didn't know there was one" Emily mumbled 

"Oh well Calum just told me I should go I just assumed that you were going" Abi shrugged. 

"Oh" Was all Emily could reply with making Abi smile a little much. 

Emily noticed Calum and Michael in the hallway standing with a group of girls. Emily brushed it off and went to her locker. 

"Have you seen your boyfriend?" Holly asked coming up beside Emily.