2.4

Emily hadn't been back long when Calum knocked at the door.
Emily answered it already looking exhausted.
"Hi" she sighed before letting Calum step in side the house.
"CALUM" Tilly screamed and running over to him. Calum looked now at her in slight surprise.
"She's you're biggest fan" Emily shrugged before walking off to the living room.
"Hey Tilly" Calum chuckled before following Emily into the living room.
"Aren't you my biggest fan?" Calum questioned Emily.
"I've never been a fan" Emily shrugged.
"Emmy" Izzy whined rubbing her eyes and tapping Emily's leg.
"Yes Iz" Emily sighed squatting down to her level.
"Where's mummy?" Izzy asked
"She's at hospital"
"Is she still sick?" Dixie asked. Dixie and Izzy where only four, very nearly five therefore they didn't understand what was wrong with their mummy. Not that James and Tilly really understood.
"Mummy is going to be sick forever" Tilly sighed
"Why?" Izzy asked
"That's just how it is" Emily shrugged.
Tommy came in with Jenny and went straight into the kitchen grabbing some snacks before heading upstairs.
Calum sat on the floor surrounded by children's toys. He was actually really good with kids. Emily had to clean the kitchen and upstairs before she could really do anything else. Mess was never a good thing in Emily's brain. It drove her insane.
Tommy came out of his bedroom and ran downstairs to the living to where Calum was.
"Are you going to that party tonight?" Tommy asked walking Over to a chair.
"Tommy!" Izzy cheered running over and hugging her legs.
"No I'm not, are you?" Calum questioned
"Yeah, his brother is in my year" Tommy nodded
"Nice" Calum said "no I'm urm playing these all evening" Calum picked up a rattle toy and shock it at Calum making Tommy smile.
"Don't worry they go to bed around eight, I won't be home till at least midnight. You have plenty of time to-"
"Don't finish that" Emily said walking into the living room and staring at Tommy.
"Don't try and tell me that you aren't going to have sex" Tommy rolled his eyes at her.
"My sex life is none of your business" Emily smiled slapping his arm as she passed her.
"Oh by the way" Tommy said turning to face Emily who looked at him "You know Will?"
"Yeah?" Emily answered
"Apparently he really really fancies you and he photoshopped your face on to naked woman so he can-"
Calum was cracking up laughing as Emily cut in
"That's disgusting get out. You have a girlfriend upstairs"
Calum was still laughing as Tommy left. Making Emily glare at him but she couldn't help but smile at the sound and sight of him laughing.  She sat down on sofa whilst her younger siblings sat in the floor with toys surrounding them.
"What's sex?" James asked making Calum laugh again and Emily chuckle. Emily looked at him for help but he just returned an amused smile.
"It's something that big people do" Emily answered.
"So you and Calum have sex?" Dixie asked
"No sweetie" Emily said kneeling on the floor next to Dixie.
"I bet you do" Tilly teased
"Can I have sex with Calum?" Dixie frowned Innocently. Making Calum and Emily laugh.
"No you can't" Emily chuckled looking over at Calum who looked genially happy. She was worried that babysitting sounded like an awful idea for him and he'd spend the whole time wishing he was at a the party.
"Why?" Dixie pouted
"Because he's mine boyfriend" Emily said poking Dixie's sides making her giggle.
"But I'm a big people"
"Only adults can have sex" Calum said, his only input so far.
"What's the different between a boyfriend and a boy friend?" James asked with a frown.
Calum and Emily frowned at each other confused.
"What?" Emily asked confused.
"A boyfriend like you two and a boy friend like Matt" James said paying more attention to his toy car than anything else.
"Urm" Emily said "a boyfriend like me and Calum is were you are in a relationship where as a boyfriend like me and Matt is a friendship" Emily said still kind of confused. James seemed satisfied with that answer and went back to playing quietly.

As time went on Emily ordered pizza and they all sat on the floor eating it as some kid cartoon played in the background.

"Are you guys done?" Emily asked the four children who all nodded. Emily cleared up the plates scatted over the floor and walked into the kitchen. Calum follow her in a few minuets later.