2.1

The following day, Calum had left just before anyone else woke up in the house, but very quickly. Emily was in a delightful mood from last night as she hummed and made breakfast.

"Morning Em" Dave said carrying Dixie into the kitchen.

"Morning!" Emily partially sung making Dave look at her weirdly. Emily wasn't an early morning person, she could do mid-morning but this early was normally a awful time for anyone to be around Emily.

Emily sat at the table with nutella on toast.

"Can you drive to school today?" Her mum asked Emily as she walked into the kitchen.

"I can but why?" Emily frowned as she scrolled through her phone and bit into her toast.

"I need you to pick up Dixie, Izzy and James not Tilly she's going to Megan's house" Rachel answered.

"Okay" Emily shrugged standing up and placing her dish in the dish washer before walking upstairs to get ready.

Rachel watched her with confusion as she hummed her way upstairs.

"What the hell is up with her?" Rachel asked.

"God knows" Dave said handing her a cup of coffee "Maybe Calum did something"

"Maybe she's in love" Tilly suggested from the table with a mouthful of cornflakes. Dave and Rachel laughed slightly as they thought how impossible it was for Emily to be in love at 17.

As Emily entered her room she noticed Calum's leather jacket laying on the floor.

"how did he forget that?" She whispered to herself before smirking at the idea she had. Emily put on some ripped black skinny jeans and a tight white top tucked in. She sat at her make up stool, she didn't normally do make up for school but today she had time. She didn't do anything to over the top, foundation, a little contour, winged eye liner and mascara. She left her hair down and went to pack her bag.

"Can you give me a lift?" Tommy shouted from his room.

"Yeah, I'm leaving in a sec" Emily answered as she picked up her phone and put on Calum's leather jacket. She put on some black, fringed boots with a small heel before she walked down stairs.

Tommy got in Emily's car and starred at her.

"Is that Calum's jacket?" He asked as she drove out of the drive.

"Yes"

"Did he leave that last night?" Tommy asked casually making Emily looked over at him. "I heard him leave this morning" Tommy rolled his eyes.

"Oh" Emily muttered before they were put into silence "Do you have any gum?"

Tommy chucked a packet of gum at her to which she thanked him as they pulled into the school's car park. Emily parked up and looked over at Tommy.

"See you later" She said getting out the car.

"I have football so I won't be home until late" Tommy answered as they both met at the front of the car. Emily nodded before walking down to were Holly was standing with Abi.

"Fuck" Holly said as Emily approuched her.

"What?" Emily asked worried.

"You could turn me right now" Holly said eyeing her best friend up and down.

"Is that Calum's?" Abi asked pointing at the jacket. Emily smirked and wiggled her eyebrows at them making the two girls giggle.

"Someone got laid last night" Holly teased as they walked into the school building.