2.9

"Calum" Emily panted as she stopped and bent over trying to catch her breath. Calum turned around to face her still jogging on the spot. If there is one thing he has learnt, it's that you shouldn't just stop running. 

"Jesus Em we've done like two roads" Calum said in slight disbelief that Emily was finding it hard to keep up with him. Emily looked up at him her face starting to show signs of sweat and her cheeks red. "Come on" Calum beckoned like she was a dog making her roll her eyes and jog the small distance to him. 

"I hate you" She mumbled as she pulled on her ponytail re tightening it. Emily started to jog and noticed that Calum was behind her. 

"What are you doing?" Emily asked glancing around at him before keeping her eyes forwards. 

"Being supportive" Calum said slightly increasing his pace. 

"Last time I check being supportive meant encouraging" Emily said making Calum smile a little even though she couldn't see him. 

"Does it count if I'm thinking about her great your bum will look after we've done this for a while?" Calum asked as he finally got to Emily's pace. Emily narrowed her eyes at him. 

"I'm bum is already great" 

"But it has room for development" 

"Hey!" Emily laughed a little slapping his arm. 

"Darling everything has room for development" 

"Remind me why I'm doing this?" Emily asked panting slightly. 

"Because it's the hangover jog" Calum replied starting to breathe a little heavier "And you were very hungover" 

"I like the tomato juice idea better" 

Calum laughed a little "I promise once we're done you can drink as much tomato juice as you desire" 

"I hate tomatoes" 

"I'm aware" Calum said looking over at her and chuckling "You're so unfit" 

"Tell me something I don't know" 

"I think Ashton has a crush on you" Calum said casually making Emily slow down a little "What?" Calum asked looking around at her. 

"You have to be kidding" Emily said shaking her head a little. 

"Well it wouldn't surprise me. You are hot" Calum said with a small shrug. The two ran a little farther until Ashton, Michael and Luke came in to view, also jogging. 

Calum slowed down his pace and stopped in front of his band mates. Emily came up next to him a few seconds later. 

"Hungover run?" Michael asked. 

"Hungover run" Calum nodded panting a little. 

"Dude did you bring any water?" Emily asked drawing all the boys attention to her however she only looked up at Calum not noticing the other three boys starring at her body. Emily wasn't a skinny girl, but she wasn't fat. She had a toned stomach from the years of dance and the running top she was wearing showed it off pretty good. Not to mention the years of dance meant her legs were toned and muscular which the jogging leggings showed of amazingly. 

"No I didn't" Calum said looking down at her. 

"You brought me on the run and didn't bring water?" Emily asked crossing her arms across her chest. 

"Ashton has some water" Michael said looking over at Ashton with a smirk. Somehow Michael ended up finding out about Ashton's little crush. 

"It's fine" Emily said smiling over at the boys "I won't die of dehydration"