5.1

"Calum" Emily said starring at him "Cal" she nudged him "Hood don't ignore me" Emily sighed before crawling between Calum's arms, which were in a hoop because of how he was holding his phone. "Calluuuum" Emily said pushing his nose up into a pig nose. Calum managed to keep a poker face the entire time. "Calum" Emily said poking his cheek. Emily squished his cheek with her hand and pecked his lips with hers. Calum kept his eyes fixed on his screen. "Why are you ignoring me?" Emily asked but got no reply. Emily groaned and rested her head on his chest thinking of a way to get his attention. Emily played with the hem of Calum's shirt as she laid there in silence. Calum glanced down at her and smiled before going back to his phone. "Calum" Emily said quietly looking up at him. "I need to talk to you about something" Emily said in a serious tone "Calum I'm serious" Calum nodded but stayed looking at his phone "I think I might be pregnant" Emily said slowly making Calum's eyes widen and look down at her.

"What?" Calum asked in a serious and worried voice.

"Do you really want me to repeat it?" Emily asked not looking at him.

"Please tell me you're kidding" Calum begged making Emily shake her head "Em seriously"

"Obviously I'm not pregnant" Emily said rolling her eyes making Calum sigh a sigh of relief.

"That wasn't funny"

"If I was I'd name it Robin" Emily said rolling on to Calum completely.

"Why would you name it Robin?" Calum questioned with a frown.

"Robin Hood?" Emily said slowly like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"You're such a nerd" Calum said chuckling.

"How is that nerdy?!" Emily asked laughing a little.

"You want to name our child after a fictional character" Calum stated before his phone started to ring and Ashton's name popped up on the screen.

"Can I answer my phone will you last without that attention?" Calum asked sarcastically making Emily nod and smile at him before nuzzling into his neck.

"Hello?" Calum answered the phone.

"Alright?" Ashton asked "What are you up too?"

"Nothing much, with Em why?" Calum said trying not too laugh at feeling of Emily's nose on his neck.

"Wanna come to the diner with me and Poppy?" Ashton asked making Calum sigh, he couldn't exactly say no.

"Yeah what time?" Calum asked reluctantly making Emily lift her head and look at him questioningly.

"Like ten minuets" Ashton said making Calum run his hands through his hair. He looked at Emily as she faced him, her face inches from his. He used his free hand to tuck hair behind her ear before running his finger along her jawline. 

"Alright see you there, Bye" Calum said before hanging up the phone and removing his hand from Emily's face. 

"You did not just make plans" Emily glared at Calum

"I did" Calum nodded "We're going on a double date with Ash and Poppy"

"But I look like shit" Emily groaned sitting up, meaning she was sitting on Calum's torso.

"Yeah you do" Calum agreed making Emily pout. Of course Calum was only joking, she never looked shit in his opinion but he knew he could joke around with her. 

"You're so mean" Emily mumbled pulling her hair up into a ponytail.

"You'll still look better than Poppy" Calum shrugged making Emily raise her eyebrows at him.