1.6

Calum knocked on Emily's front door at just gone six. Tommy opened the door and awkwardly stepped aside for Calum to walk in. Tommy had always admired Calum, most boys in Tommy's year did. They guy who gets the girls, throws the best parties and is captain of the schools football team. Tommy wanted to be like Calum in many ways, but mainly his football skills.

"Hi" Calum said looking at Tommy "is she upstairs?"

"Yeah her room" Tommy replied before walking back into the living room.
Calum walked upstairs and into Emily's room to see her sitting on her laptop.
"Oh hey" she says looking up at Calum who places his bag down and closes the door.
"Hey"
"Are you clean and well napped?" Emily asked as Calum sat next to her on her bed.
"Hmm" Calum said resting his head on her shoulder.
"Where were you last night anyway?" Emily asked as she scrolled through facebook.
"The lake with some of the boys" Calum said as he watched her scroll through her feed.
"Can we order food?" Calum asked as Tommy popped his head around the door.
"I'm going now" Tommy announced.
"Okay, have fun" Emily said looking over at her younger brother. Who nodded and walked back down stairs.
"Yeah we can" Emily said answering Calum's question "or we could cook?"
Calum looked at her "Cook?" He repeated.
"Yes Calum you know that thing that most people do when they are hungry" Emily said looking at Calum and smiling as he rolled his eyes.
"What do you wanna cook?"
"Pasta bake?" Emily suggested.
"Okay" Calum said as he went on his phone. Emily closed her laptop and turned to face him more.
"Okay one rule " Emily said making Calum look at her "no phones" she said grabbing Calum's phone.
"What?" Calum chuckled.
"I'm enough entertainment"
"Em" Calum sighed
"It will be an hour tops" Emily said cupping Calum's face she lent in slightly before jumping off the bed "come on" she said walking out of the room. Calum groaned before leaving his phone on her bed and following her down stairs.
By the time Calum had gotten down stairs Emily had the pasta and pasta sauce out.

Calum watched as Emily got the rest of the foods needed and as she measured them out.
"Calum" Emily sighed looking at him "are you actually going to do anything or .." Emily trailed off buy raised an eyebrow at him. Calum pushed himself of the counter he was leaning on and over to her.
"What do you want me to do?" Calum asked.
"Stir the sauce" Emily said. Calum and Emily stood next to one another as they cooked their first meal together. Calum glanced over at Emily every once in a while.
Eventually the two of them sat down to eat. The dinner was actually rather good and Calum was over proud and pleased.
"Why are you still wearing that jacket?" Emily asked gesturing towards his leather jacket.
"So you can take it off" He shrugged making Emily roll her eyes.
They hadn't done it yet. Emily wanted to take things slowly to which Calum was fine with.

**
Later that night Emily and Calum were in bed watching a film. It was a romantic film called Love, Rosie. It was one of Emily's favourites. Calum objected to watching it but eventually gave in because even though he'd never admit it, Emily had him wrapped around her finger.
They sat in a comfortable silence before Calum kissed her shoulder. Emily looked at him before back to the film.
"Em" Calum groaned "I'm bored"
Emily chuckled before ignoring him.
Calum kissed up her shoulder and behind her ear making Emily wiggle a little.
Emily looked at him before connecting their lips. It was the least to say that things got heated.
Emily pulled off Calum's jacket and Calum closed the laptop putting it to the side.
Before Emily was pinned under him and he kissed down her neck.
"Em are you sure?" Calum asked stopping his actions and looking at her with concern.
"Yes" Emily whispered. Calum nodded before re moving his shirt.
It wasn't long before their was clothing across the surrounding areas.

"Wait" Emily said pulling away from Calum's kiss "do you have protection?"
Calum nodded as he got off of her and to his bag. Calum pulled out a condom and walked back over to Emily.
*
Calum hadn't had sex that was so passionate before. He wasn't going to deny that he loved it. Calum was used to having a few rounds of it completely emotionless. Where as this was fall of lust. I know you might think it's stupid, they've only been dating just over a month and how could two 17 year olds have such feelings but they did.

"Calum" Emily moaned as she hit her climax, making Calum hit his soon after. Calum fell on top of her with his head in the crook of her neck.
"You're amazing" Calum mumbled.
"I know" Emily agreed as she wrapped her arms around a sweaty Calum. They lay in complete silence. Calum moved off of Emily and Emily moved so her head was on his chest. Calum wrapped his arm around her waist and his thumb rubbed circles on her side as they slowly drifted off the sleep.

The next morning Emily's alarm woke them up. They both groaned as it went off. Emily sat up and turned it off before laying back down. Nothing was said for a good five minuets between them.
"Em I need to go" Calum said "I have to go home"
Emily groaned in protest making Calum chuckle.
"You're leaving me like any other girl" Emily said looking at Calum.
"Not quite" he whispered kissing her lips "I'll see you in an hour at school" Calum said climbing out of the bed. Emily watched him as he put on his clothes from yesterday. Calum kissed her one last time before he left her house.

Emily eventually rolled out of bed and got dressed. She dabbed a little make up under her eyes before heading downstairs for some breakfast.
"Hey" she mumbled to Tommy who was pouring some cereal out.
"Hi" he mumbled a reply glancing over at her.
"Calum's got a big game tonight" Tommy said as he sat at the kitchen table. Emily looked over at him.
"Yeah I know"
"Are you going to go?" Tommy questioned.
"Of course I am"
"So you're pretty serious then Huh?" Tommy asked making Emily frown at him slightly.
"I guess?"
"Well I mean he stayed over last night"
"That doesn't mean anything" Emily shrugged "he's my boyfriend"
"I'm aware" Tommy mumbled
"Okay what's up?" Emily sighed as she sat opposite her brother.
"Nothing"
"Tommy" Emily warned making Tommy sigh.
"I just Calum Hood is your first proper boyfriend im just not sure on him" Tommy shrugged making Emily frown
"You've idolised him for months"
"Yeah I know but does he even know how to be a boyfriend? Like he isn't known for staying with girls" Tommy said looking at his sister "I just don't want you to get more fucked up with relationships as you already are"
Emily stared at him "I'm not fucked up for starters and secondly I can take care of myself I don't need you worrying"
"Do you even trust him completely?" Tommy asked ignoring his sister's last comment.
"Yes" Emily said bluntly "if I didn't we wouldn't be in a relationship"
"Ok fine" Tommy mumbled before standing up and walking out of their kitchen leaving Emily slightly baffled to what that was about.

--

This chapter was a mess and I'm awful at writing smut but Yeaaah
I hope you are all enjoying it so far