2.8

"What so he just told you that he's going to LA?" Holly asked leaning on Emily's kitchen counter as she watched Emily cut up an apple.

"Yeah" Emily said glancing at Holly "The band might be being signed but the have to go to LA"

"How long for?" Holly asked to which Emily shrugged in responds "So what are you going to do?"

"What do you mean?" Emily frowned

You're going to try the distance thing?" Holly questioned with disbelief in her voice. Emily stopped and looked over at her.

"He isn't leaving for good" Emily commented

"No but one weeks turns into two then he might come home then go back" Holly said looking at Emily a little sadly "That leaves this room to grow apart and before you know it-"

"Shut up Holls" Poppy said from the kitchen table looking over at them from her phone.

"I'm just saying" Holly surrendered

"Then that's something i'm willing to risk" Emily said walking over to the bin and throwing the apple core into it.

"But you could literally stop it being less painful" Holly said looking over at Emily. Emily took a deep breathe and shrugged.

"And what if it doesn't happen Holls? What if we don't grow apart?" Emily said biting the inside of her lip.

"You're going on what ifs?" Holly questioned "That is literally you being scared"

"Not everyone has your prefect blissful relationship Holly" Emily snapped.

"Well you are dating Calum Hood" Holly mumbled making Poppy and Emily frown at her.

"Hang on you supported her getting with him" Poppy said standing up from her seat.

"I know but I'm terrified" Holly sighed

" Why?" Emily asked confused

"I'm scared you're going to end up hurt. Your relationship got serious fast and he doesn't have a great past with girls" Holly blurted leaving Poppy and Emily in silence.

"Yeah well if it happens it happens" Emily mumbled walking back over to her apple and picking up a slice.

"Has Abi been off with you guys?" Poppy asked sitting back down at the table making Emily turn around to face her and Holly look up from the floor at her.

"A little I guess" Holly answered making Poppy look at Emily.

"You mean more than usual?" Emily asked "A little yes"

"She's been really weird" Poppy commented.

"I mean she is a little weird anyway" Holly shrugged.

"She lied" Emily said a littel randomly making Poppy frown at her.

"About?"

"She told Calum she wasn't a virgin before they" Emily paused and shudder a little before carrying on "Then the other day she told Michael and Calum that she played bass"

"She doesn't play bass" Poppy frowned

"I know" Emily nodded "That's what i said"

"She told me that Calum was inviting to all their gigs" Holly said "But when I asked Ashton about it he said that Calum didn't speak to Abi unless he had to"

"She told me that Calum picked her as her bio partner" Poppy said looking at her two best friends.

"They aren't in the same bio" Emily shock her head at Poppy.