3.9

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Holly and Poppy screamed as they ran and jumped on to a sleeping Emily. Emily groaned and rolled over in respond.

"Thanks" She mumbled. It was 11am, which was pretty late for her but her family left her be as it was her birthday. Her 18th Birthday.

Emily sat up and faced her Best friends who sat on her bed with smiles on their faces.

"You're officially an adult" Poppy cheered

"Which means we can go out to clubs instead of high school parties" Holly smiled.

"You guys could've gone clubbing without me" Emily said as she put her tangled her into a ponytail.

"We're taking you tonight" Holly said

"Since when?" Emily asked screwing up her nose.

"Since your boyfriend bailed on your plans" Poppy shrugged.

Emily looked her phone, she expected to see a text from Calum. But nope, many other people had sent her a happy birthday text but he hadn't.

"How do you know i'm not busy?" Emily asked making Poppy and Holly chuckle a little

"Em, eating ice cream and watching netflix doesn't make you busy" Holly commented

"What about watching TV?" Emily asked

"We're taking you clubbing no arguments" Poppy said sternly

"Ok ok fine" Emily said surrendering.

Holly pulled out a small wrapped box with a pin ribbon on the top of it an handed it to Emily.

"It's from both of us" Poppy smiled as Emily undid the bow and began to unwrap the paper. She came to a small white box with the word 'PANDORA' in graved on the box.

"Guys" Emily said looking up at them.

"Just open it" Holly sighed. Emily pulled the top of the white box off and inside on a valet casing lay a shiny sliver bracelet along side it was two charms 'H' and 'P' engraved on a sliver ball.

"Harry Potter?" Emily asked smiling up at them.

"Hairy penis?" Poppy asked making the three girls laugh.

"I love it thank you" Emily said lending forward an hugging both of them.

"We have something to do. So we are going to love you and leave you" Holly said standing up making Emily frown a little at her as Poppy also stood up.

"We'll pick you up at seven. Wear something classy hot" Poppy instructed before her and Holly left the house.

**

"Remind me again why you have dragged me shopping?" Jake asked as he lent against the clothing rail in New Look.

Emily looked up at him "Because I have no other friends"

"What about that?" Jake asked pointing at a small neon pink dress hanging sadly on a clothes hanger.

"It kind of looks like the dress Barbie wore when she got divorced from Ken and went out drinking"

"Messy night for Barbie?" Jake questioned

Emily looked over at him with a smile "So untidy"

"Did Barbie really get divorce?" Jake questioned as he followed Emily as she browsed the next few rails of clothes.

"Well they brought out a new guy doll" Emily shrugged

"I always new Barbie was a slut" Jake mumbled making Emily raise an eyebrow at him.