Favorite Movie To Watch Together

Scott: The Internship- He loves seeing you smile and laugh, especially when the girl yells out "RUN YOU BIG TREE!"

Stiles: Avengers- You're both total Marvel nerds

Liam: Mamma Mia- He loves hearing you sing along with a big smile on your face.

Jackson: Draft Day- You both love sports and Kevin Costner. What could be better?

Isaac: Red Riding Hood (with Amanda Seyfried)- It's creepy, but it's also a fantastic movie, plus you love Amanda Seyfried.

Derek: The Outsiders (1983)- He loves seeing you get so emotionally attached to the characters so quickly. You are usually clutching the book to your chest and sobbing into his chest by the end.

Theo: Sherlock Holmes (Robert Downey Jr. version)- The first time you were watching it, you solved the case faster than Sherlock and he gets excited about you getting excited that you solved it first.

Aiden: A Walk To Remember- It reminds both of you of yourselves.....except for the whole dying thing of course.

Brett: The Fault In Our Stars- He doesn't even watch the movie, he watches you. You can recite all of the lines, and you lose sense of reality. Then whenever you start crying he pulls you into his chest to comfort you.