Imagine for Billiexlyon

I walked upstairs to find my boyfriend, Isaac, laid down, completely naked on top of my bed. I was nervous. I mean, I am still a virgin, and yes before you ask I am 20 years old. I was wearing some really sexy lingerie. It was a pair of light blue lace underwear, a light blue lace bra, and a see through light blue nightgown. My hair was down and curled in loose sexy ringlets. I leaned against the door frame, and waited for Isaac to look up at me. When he finally did, his eyes widened and his jaw dropped.

"Hey baby." I said, trying to sound sexy. I heard a low rumble come from him, and before I knew it, he was grabbing me by my ass and lifting me. I wrapped my legs around his torso and crossed them at my ankles. His lips slammed onto mine with pure passion and aggression. He started to move, and I got slammed into a wall. I tangled my hands in his curly blonde/brown hair and deepened the kiss. I pushed us off of the wall with my hand, and he went towards the bed. He gently set me down, and then straddled me. 

                                                                                              TIME SKIP

I woke up slowly, and noticed the blood on the sheets underneath me. I turned over and saw Isaac sleeping peacefully. I got up to go to the bathroom, and checked myself in the mirror. There were hickeys, bruises, and even some red scratch marks on my hips. They weren't open, but they were red. I turned on the warm water and hopped into the shower. I rinsed off and let the warm water soothe my aching muscles from last night. I washed my hair and my body, and then I got out.  I dried off, and slipped on my robe. I went to my closet and pulled out a short white dress, a green jacket, and brown combat boots. I made sure none of Isaac's marks were showing, and I realized there were some marks on my thighs at the hem of the dress. I went back to the bathroom and put some cover up on my thighs and blended it into my skin with some concealer powder. I put on some make up that consisted of dark green eye shadow, pink blush, and pink lip gloss. I blow dried my hair and curled it into waves. I checked my appearance in the mirror, and I was pleased. I walked back into my room to see Isaac gathering up the sheets. 

"Morning animal!" I said, walking up behind him and kissing the back of his neck. 

"Morning yourself there, tiger." He said, turning around to kiss your lips. 

"What do you say to breakfast and then hanging out with the pack?" I asked, moving to get my bag. 

"Sounds good." He said, looking nervous.

"What's up Is? You look all nervous." I asked, getting nervous myself. 

"Umm, I don't remember using a condom last night." He said, looking in the trash.

"Isaac, please tell me there is a wrapper in the trash can." I said, moving to look under the bed.

"No, there's not. Anything over there?" He asked, starting to feel around in his jeans pockets. 

"No." I said. All of a sudden his eyes went wide and he pulled out a gold little foil square.

"OH MY GOD ISAAC!! Thank god I'm on the pill." I said, trying to scare him.

"OH JEEZUS WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT SOONER!!" He screamed. 

"I don't know." I said, smirking and turning away. He came up behind me and kissed my cheek. We walked downstairs after Isaac got dressed. 

"So what do you want for breakfast?" I asked, starting to search through the cupboards. It was a good thing my parents were out of town for the week. They would have killed me if they would have found out I was having sex last night. They were pretty damn adamant about me waiting until marriage to have coital relations. Isaac said he wanted to marry, I figured it was good enough, besides, Isaac and I were the only two of our friends who were still virgins.