Cute Good Morning Texts To You

Scott: "Hey Gorgeous!! Can't wait to see you and that beautiful smile of yours today! See you soon! <3"

Stiles: "Hey Cutie!! Come outside, I'm here to take you to breakfast at that cute little cafe you like! Love you!" 

Liam: "Good morning my lovely girl! I just wanted to let you know that I woke up thinking of you! I love you, can't wait to see your pretty face in class! See you soon! <3"

Isaac: "Wake up so I can tell you how much you complete me!! I love you so much more than you'll ever know. I'll keep proving that to you everyday! I love you Angel!!" 

Jackson: "Good morning kitten! I'll be there to get you in 10 minutes, I'll take you home too! Oh, who am I kidding, I'll take you anywhere, as long as I can be by your side! I love you!"  

Derek: "Are you sure you slept last night? Cause you were running through my dreams all night. Even though I can't see you while you're at school, I'll be waiting until I can hold you in my arms again. I love you, you spazz! See you soon! <3"

Aiden: "Hey beautiful, did I tell you, that you're the moon to my stars, and the sun to my sky, what can I say, you're my everything. I love you, and please hurry to get to school, so I can see your pretty face." 

Theo: "Good morning my princess! I dreamt about you all last night, I miss you. Please hurry and come to school, so I can spend all day with my beautiful princess. I can't wait to hold you in my arms. I love you!" 

Brett: "OH MY GOSH!! DID YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU??????? Please ditch your school and come see me today! I miss you sooo much, even though we just saw each other last night. I never want to be away from you. You're my everything, sunshine! I'll be counting the seconds till I can see you again."