What TV Show You Watch Together

Scott: You guys watch Finding Carter. You both love thrills and mystery.

Stiles: You guys watch Family Feud. You both love to see how clever you are and you compete with each other.

Liam: You watch Ouran High School Host Club. You both love animation, plus you two ship Haruhi and Tamaki!!

Jackson: You two watch professional lacrosse. You love the game and the competition.

Isaac: You two watch Cutthroat Kitchen. You love seeing people work around sabotages, plus you love cooking.

Derek: You two watch Doctor Who. You both love sci-fi shows.

Theo: You watch Glee! You love all the songs and the reality of the show...other than people breaking into song randomly.

Aiden: You two watch pro motocross! You are both total grease monkeys and gear heads.

Brett: You two watch Family Matters. You love Urkel and all the mishaps.

**** Hey lovely readers!!! I left for vacation today. I'm on my way to Ohio, but I have my phone, so I can write all the time. I'll be spending two full days in a hotel room, so I won't have any distractions. I've reached 228 reads in 2 and a half days and I am SO excited!! Thanks so much!!! You guys are so awesome, and I appreciate it so much!! Alright, thanks my lovelies!! BUBBLRBEAR****