From Best Friend To Boyfriend Part 2

OMG GUYS I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS AS MUCH AS I USED TO! I'VE HAD MARCHING BAND EVERY DAY OF THE SCHOOL WEEK, ALONG WITH A COMPETITION EVERY SATURDAY! NEXT WEEKEND IS MY LAST COMPETITION, SO I'LL BE ABLE TO UPDATE A LOT MORE! ALSO I HAVE AN IMAGINE SOMEONE HAS REQUESTED THAT IM WORKING ON STILL, I WANT TO MAKE SURE IT IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT, BECAUSE OF HOW LONG IT HAS BEEN TAKING!! IM SORRY, BUT YOU GUYS ARE ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! THIS STORY HAS HIT 11.4K!!!!! AND 331 VOTES AND 37 COMMENTS!!! IM SO HAPPY AND YOU GUYS ARE WHAT IS INSPIRING ME TO KEEP THIS BOOK GOING!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU SOOO MUCH!!!

Melissa wheeled you back into your hospital room, with your ankle up on your wheel chair pedal.

"Alright, Y/N, no gym for the rest of the year, no cheer, and absolutely no lacrosse. You can come back in 3 months, so we can check the healing progress. I'll get you some crutches and then we'll get you signed out to go home. I assume you're staying at Liam's for a little while since your parents are out of town for the next two months???" Melissa asked, helping you limp over to the bed.

"I was actually just gonna stay there tonight, and then stay at home." You said, throwing a blanket over your ankle.

"What do you mean your parents are gone for two months??" Liam asked you.

"You know they travel for work, they're in Puerto Rico for awhile, writing a book on natives." You said, shrugging off the whole thing.

"Well then, we can switch houses week by week, no way are you staying by yourself for that long. We can start at your house tomorrow, if you want?" Liam asked.

"That sounds good." You said, happy that you would get to stay with your best friend for a long time.

"Okay then!" Liam said, sounding excited. Melissa left and brought you the release papers. You signed yourself out, and then grabbed the crutches and started to limp out. All of a sudden, Liam grabbed you and threw you over his shoulder, being careful not to injure your ankle more. Scott grabbed your crutches and carried them out. Liam kept tickling you when you hit him in the back with your fists. He dropped you onto his lap in the backseat of Scott's car. Scott drove you and Liam to Liam's house. Liam asked Scott to bring your crutches upstairs so you could get comfy. Liam carried you up, and layed you on the side of the bed that you had claimed as yours a long time ago. After Scott dropped off your crutches, Liam got into his pajamas and laid next to you. After a few minutes, you were nearly asleep.

"You know, Stiles doesn't deserve a girl as perfect as you. You're the most beautiful, perfect girl in the world. You're my world, Y/N. You always have been, ever since that day we met with our moms. I love you more than a best friend should, but I don't care. I never want to lose what we have. If me hiding my feelings from you prevents that, then okay." Liam whispered. You started crying, with everything that had happened today, you felt like complete and utter shit, and then he comes along and lifts you up, just like he always has. You flip around to face him.

"Oh my god, Y/N did you hear that??" He asked. You nodded, and then leaned in. You felt his lips touch yours, and in no time, you two were in a heated make-out session.

TWO WEEKS LATER

You were back at school, and you were feeling better than ever. Your late night make-out session with Liam, had blossomed into a beautiful relationship. He was always by your side, and he knew you better than yourself. Stiles had been trying to talk to you for two weeks, but the rest of the pack has been by your side the entire time, and they've been keeping him away from you unless you say it was okay. You were currently sitting in your advanced mathematics class with Stiles and Lydia. You took your normal seat on the right side of the classroom, and normally Stiles would sit next to you, but Lydia slipped into the seat to your left. You looked to her to thank her, and in your peripherals you caught Stiles' face when he saw you...and again when he saw Lydia. His face dropped, and he looked at you with his big amber eyes, that were filled with sadness. You started to feel a little bad, and then you remembered how you felt when you saw him and Malia together on that bed. The feeling of guilt quickly left, to be replaced with satisfaction.

"Good, maybe now he'll understand how I felt. Serves you right, Mr. Stilinski." You thought to yourself. The teacher came up to the front of the room to start lecturing. At the end of the class, you and Lydia were talking and laughing, and you could see Stiles moping at his desk. The bell rang and you went to your next class. You realized that no one from the pack was in your class to protect you from Stiles'.

"I'm just going to have to endure it." You thought. You sat down in the back corner, trying to keep as far away from Stiles as possible. He came towards you and sat down next to you.

"Y/N please, just talk to me. Malia was a mistake. I love you." He said. You ignored him and waited for the teacher to start talking. You saw Stiles get a look on his face, and he asked the teacher to quickly run to the bathroom. After a few minutes, your phone started buzzing. You checked it under the desk and it was a bunch of pictures of Stiles and you together. You two in the woods, him piggybacking you across the bridge, you two on prom night, homecoming, you two on the lacrosse field, and at your sixteenth birthday. You started crying and ran out of the room. You saw Stiles coming down the hallway, and he ran towards you.

"Why would you do that???" You asked him, furious and heartbroken.

"I just thought you would want some of our memories." He said, coming to hug you.

"Stiles! I'm with Liam now! You're the one who cheated on me. Please, I just can't do this with you. It hurts too much. I'm happy with Liam. Just let me be happy." You said, limping away, since you didn't have your crutches anymore.