What Clothing Item You Steal From Him

Scott: You steal Scott's sweatpants. They dangle way off your feet, which is good for him, because he loves carrying you, and this let's him make sure you don't slip on the pant legs.

Stiles: You steal Stiles' plaid shirts. He loves how adorable and innocent you look in his shirts which are way too big for you.

Liam: You steal Liam's lacrosse hoodie. You love that his smell is all over it and he loves that boys know that you are his.

Jackson: You steal his bath robe. Its fuzzy and smells like him. He loves that he can snuggle you like a little teddy bear when you're wearing it.

Isaac: You steal Isaac's sweaters. You usually wear them as dresses with a belt and boots. He's so tall and you're so tiny that it really looks like you're wearing a dress. He thinks you look like an angel in his sweaters.

Derek: You steal, of course, his leather jacket. You think you look like a total badass and Derek thinks you look hot.

Aiden: You steal Aiden's motorcycle riding gloves. They are badass, black, and leather. You think you look totally hot and Aiden agrees.

Theo: You steal Theo's t-shirts. You like a lot of the same things he does, so your shirts are in the same style. But his are way more big and comfy, plus they smell like him.

Brett: You steal Brett's lacrosse jersey. It depends in which one he has to wear to the game, so whichever one he isn't wearing, you steal. He loves having his biggest fan in his jersey.

*****OMG GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SO FREQUENTLY! I WAS ON VACATION AND IM JUST NOW GETTING INTO THE SWING OF THINGS AGAIN!!! But I have 1.19K reads already and I want to thank you all so much lovelies!!! You guys are absolutely amazing and I love you guys!!! Alright, ttfn BUBBLEBEAR***