Your Favorite Game To Play Together

Scott: You two play tag all the time. Normally you lose do to the fact that he's an alpha werewolf

Stiles: You two play hide and seek....everywhere. Even sometimes during school. You have a free period together and you end up running all over the school and playing with each other.

Liam: You two play a version of "Honey I Love You, but I Just Can't Smile" Instead of just repeating that phrase over and over, you two get rid of the limits of what you can do to make each other smile. The consequence of losing is that the loser gets tickled by the winner.

Jackson: You two have random dance battles. You both own a copy of Just Dance 4 at your houses. So whenever you two feel competitive..which c'mon is like all the time.. you play Just Dance 4 to see who wins. The winner gets a kiss from the loser.

Isaac: You two play basketball together. You have the speed, but he's got the height, so it usually ends pretty evenly....unless he uses his werewolf powers and cheats.

Derek: You two play soccer. He's not the biggest fan of it, but you absolutely LOVE it. You taught him how to play and he's actually pretty good at it.

Theo: You two play tackle football! While you both can take hits, Theo always tackles you easily and manages to flip you guys so that he is between you and the ground. Even though you insist upon him tackling you at full strength.

Aiden: You two have motocross competitions at the town track. You usually just race and try to cover each other in mud. Then when the track is all torn up you two have giant mud fights, and then you rinse off with the bike hose.

Brett: You two play lacrosse together. You know the basics of the game, but you've never played, so Brett decided to teach you, and you two have a lot of fun together playing it.