Romantic Scott Imagine for criminalminds_312

GOING TO APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE, HAS SOME IMPLICATIONS OF SEX, NOTHING DESCRIPTIVE, MAYBE RATED PG-15. I'M SORRY IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT KAYLIE, I CAN WRITE YOU ANOTHER ONE IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS, BUT I THOUGHT IT WOULD FIT WELL INTO THE PLOT AND MAKE IT BETTER, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU LIKE IT OR NOT, AND I CAN WRITE YOU ANOTHER IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT!

It was Valentine's day, and Scott was out with his werewolf buddies. We had originally agreed on going out for dinner, but then some werewolf thing came up, and I didn't want to hold up anything, so we agreed he would just come over after he was done. I put together a special outfit for tonight, we definitely were planning on cuddling, but it also was going to be our "first time" tonight. I went out and bought this super sexy hot pink lace underwear and top pair (picture above). I did my hair in hot sexy curls, and I put on some make-up. Some red lip gloss, blush, and a little bit of silvery eye shadow. I also had these hot pink high heels that I was going to wear. Scott said he was going to text me when he was coming over, cause he was going to take me to dinner when he got back. He said he shouldn't be longer than 7:30, and he was going to take me to a really nice restaurant. I picked out a red dress with a sparkly belt, and I added some red high heels, and the make-up for tonight. 

IMAGE:http://whisperingirls.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/valentines-day-dresses-for-teens.jpg

It was already 6:00, so I figured I would start to get ready. I walked into the bathroom, and stripped down out of my pajamas. I had had my hair done at a salon today, so I had on loose clothing, so that I wouldn't mess it up. 

IMAGE:https://i.ytimg.com/vi/878gF3T9tYo/maxresdefault.jpg

I put my hair up into a shower cap, and then got in to the shower to wash my body. I washed myself with my ginger body wash. I got out and dried myself off. I took my hair out of its shower cap, and it was beautiful. I sprayed my custom perfume "Rose and Lily of the River Valley" on my wrists, and I rubbed the nozzle on my neck and behind my ears. Scott was going to go wild when he saw me. I put on my make-up, and slid into a different pair of red sexy underwear, and I picked a red strapless bra for the dress. I would change into my special lingerie later. I walked back into my bedroom, and slid my dress on over my undergarments. Once I was satisfied with the placement of the dress on my body, I sat down on the bed and slipped into my red heels. 

IMAGE: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41pbcnanulL._SX395_.jpg

I walked around to make sure I was comfortable in the heels, and I was. I looked at myself in the mirror, and I looked amazing. My hair, make-up, and outfit were perfect. I sat on the bed to wait for Scott to call me that he was here. I looked at my phone and realized it was 7:15. Suddenly, I heard a tap at the window. I looked over, and Scott was kneeling there, in a suit and tie, with a bouquet of roses. I ran over to the window, and pulled him in. 

"Hey beautiful." He said, looking me up and down. 

"You're not looking too bad yourself there handsome." I said. 

"You ready to go get dinner?" He asked, grabbing my hand. 

"I sure am, I'm a little more excited for after dinner though. I've got a little surprise for you." I said, flirtatiously. 

"Ooh, what is it?" He asked, eyes filling with lust. 

"You're just going to have to wait and see. Shall we go?" I asked. 

"Yes, yes we shall." He said, walking back to the window. He pulled me out with him, and he helped me cross the roof. He lifted me into his arms bridal style, and then he jumped off of my roof. He set me down when we were on the ground, and then he led me to his mom's car.