Chapter 84

Chapter 84

Niall calls my name but I can't bring myself to move.

With Charles I didn't really get hate, just the occasional jealous fan or aspiring designer. Niall kneels down mid-sentence. "We're going to-" he dead pans. "Blake, what's wrong?" He glances at the computer screen and his eyes widen.

"Harry. Harry!" He calls and Harry appears next to him almost immediately.

He stares at the computer for a moment before ripping it you of my hands off my lap.

"Haz. Babe." I try and find words to explain but nothing comes. I look up at him to try and read his expression but he doesn't have one.

He puts his hand on the bed over the blanket so I can't get out from under it. "I told you to stay off here."

"I was just-"

"You were just nothing. You are not allowed to look at this crap!" He growls.

"You aren't in charge of me." I say louder, finding my voice.

I shove his hand off and stand up.

"I'm trying to protect you!" His voice raises.

"I don't need protecting."

"Why are you so stubborn?!" I clench my fists involuntarily.

I hadn't noticed until now that Paul and the rest of the boys are seeing this.

"Maybe you should calm down." Paul says softly.

"Don't tell me to calm down!" I snap.

"I don't want you to see the hate!"

"It's going to be there whether you try and protect me from it or not." He steps forward and holds my arms.

"Why can't you let me be your knight in shining armor for once?" He presses gruffly.

I force out of his grip and take a step back.

"Because I'm the hero! This is my story!" The tears finally leak out my eyes and his face softens.

"I don't like the things they call you." He says helplessly yelling.

"I can take it! It's nothing I haven't heard before! I signed up for this." I remind him.

"I'm so sorry." He pleads. "I'm sorry that I hate to see you completely broken pouring your heart out and I can't do anything but promise it'll get better. I feel helpless when you're upset because your ex-boyfriend took advantage of you and I promised myself you would never be afraid again. I promised myself you would never hurt like that again."

And for once I'm speechless. I have absolutely nothing to say.

He just told everyone my secret.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh em gee!

What does everyone think of the new cover?

We like?

I made it, be proud!

Haha.

Yep. Drama.

Don't hate me!

Blarry 💔😥

Vote.

Comment.

Fan.