Chapter 90

"Promise?" He asks again.

"I promise."

"And you'll take all your pills?" I nod. "And only what you're supposed to?" I nod again. "Promise me."

"I promise Haz."

He pulls the bag out of his back pocket with the three bottles of different anti-depressants.

"I've already told your mom that you have them. If she doesn't at the end of the flight, she's sworn that she will call me. Then you can deal with me."

I nod again suppressing the urge to roll my eyes when he hesitates to put them in my bag.

"I'll see you in a month." He says.

"Or not." I mutter quietly to myself.

"Or not nothing. I'll see you in a month." He hugs me then kisses my nose lightly and I let him, knowing this is the last time I'll ever see Harry Styles.

"I love you Blake Sheldon." He tells me and I turn, walking away.

I turn before he's out of sight and give a small wave that he gladly returns.

I board the flight hesitantly.

It's almost a pull back towards him.

I'm in line waiting for them to call business class and when they do I make sure I'm as close to the front as possible so I can't change my mind.

It's a month. I need this.

And I've missed my mom.

I refused the private jet and first class but Harry wouldn't let me fly coach. I told him there was nothing wrong with it but he wouldn't budge.

~

"No, my girlfriend is not flying in between a fat guy and some Asian lady."

"What?" I ask exasperated.

"That's what happens when you fly coach in the movies."I groan.

"Fine. And I'm not your girlfriend anymore." He looks up.

"Yes you are. We're taking a break. We're still dating. You're still mine. You promised you wouldn't find someone else in this month. Therefore, you're still mine." I sigh.

"Okay Harold, whatever."

~

A young boy about my age sits next to me. "Hi." He smiles.

"Hi." I say back bluntly.

"I'm Todd."

"Blake." I answer hoping he'll leave me alone.

"What're you flying for?" He asks persistently.

"I'm a musician." I say vaguely.

"Awwww. Fun. Your guitar I presume?" He points above us to the carry on. "With all the stickers?"

I nod. "A sticker for every city on tour so far."

"That's a lot of stickers."

"It was a lot of cities."

"Is it your tour?" He asks.

"I'm on contract with my boyfriend's band. One direction?" His eyes widen at this.

"Really?" I smile and nod. "Really?" I can tell he's disbelieving.

I pull out my phone and go to pictures.

"Take a look for yourself." He scrolls through and glances at me.

"These aren't photoshopped?"