Chapter 1 - Heading To London

It's 2015 and it's a raining in Manchester, you probably know my twin brother he's quite big on YouTube and lives in London with his best mate Dan Howell. That's right Philip Michael Lester aka AmazingPhil!

He's been living in London for about 3 years, I do miss him but we try to meet up when we can. I forgot to mention I'm Phoebe Michele Lester, me and Phil look alike and we do try trick Dan sometimes but half the time it doesn't work. Anyway today was the day I was heading down to London to meet the troubles and stay for a few days. I packed my bag it contained my laptop, a few games, chargers and obviously clothes. I headed out of my apartment and walked to the train station, it was a Saturday so it was quite busy I got an email from Phil saying "no need to get a ticket I have got you one" and attached was the e-ticket. I headed to the gates and showed the email on my phone to one of the gate guards and he let me through. The train I needed to catch was on platform 7 I had about 11mins to get there and board the train, I walked over to the train and I looked at the email to see I was sat in first class! I mentally said "dang it Phil!" I board and set a text to Phil "Phil, why the hell did you put me in first class?" My phone buzzed and it was Phil he replied "Because I'm in a good mood and we have a surprise for you :)" this wasn't good the last time he said he has a surprise for me I ended up covered head to toe in Krave cereal since both Dan and Phil was nominated to do the Krave challenge it was Dan The Dinosaur vs Phil The Lion and I was behind the camera as Phoebe The Duck. Anyhow, the train started to pull away from Manchester only 3hrs and 42mins to go!!

I finally arrived in London I got my bag and headed off the train it was quite loud and really busy I pulled out my phone and messaged Phil saying "Hi I'm here where are you?" every time I come here we make an agreement that we meet in the station I heard a ping I pulled it out and it read "Near Starbucks" I headed through the gate and headed to Starbucks, as I got close I could see Dan leaning against a wall playing on his Ds probably Pokémon and Phil looking out for me I waved letting him realise it was me and not just some random person. One I had managed to get to them me and Phil hugged and Dan stopped playing his game for a brief moment and hugged me after, Phil asked as he picked up my heavy bag "Blooming hell what do you have in here?" I said "well you know laptop, clothes, maybe the kitchen sink" we laughed and headed to the taxi rank area so we could get to the Howlter Apartment. After about 5-10mins ish we arrived outside the apartment, we all got out and Dan still had his head down playing the Ds some parts of the journey I wanted to take the ds off him and make him socialise with us but I just left him alone.

We went inside, Dan headed straight for the sofa whist me and Phil went up to the spare room to unpack. It was few hours later and I headed out of my room to see a wild Dan laid on the floor having an existential crisis I asked "Dan are you ok?" he just mumbled into the carpet I decided just stepped over him and find out what was for tea. I followed the sweet smell to the kitchen to find a stressed Phil trying to make a stir fry I asked "Phil do you need help?" he turned to me and said "if you wouldn't mind" I said "go set up or something since I know its game night, I will cook" he smiled "Thanks Bee" I saw how far he had got with tea which wasn't very far so I grabbed everything he didn't get and started to cook. After half an hour of cooking I was dishing the stir fry on to plates and shouting the lads so they knew food was ready, as I sat down Dan grabbed his plate and asked "Why do I exist? Life is pointless..." I looked at Phil for some support he said "Dan, snap out of it!" after what I thought was a disaster of a meal and Dan questioning everything we decided to chill out and play video games.

We was on Donkey Kong, when I realised tonight was the night Dan normally does a YouNow broadcast I said "I'll stay out of your way since yours and Phil's viewers don't know me" that was right me and Phil decided together to keep me out of the youtube stuff well sort of, I do watch youtube I just don't see myself as a youtuber like my brother, Dan said "it's alright you can complete some levels on Portal 2 with Philly" I laughed and asked "do you still have that mask with the eye holes covered with tape?" Phil asked hesitantly "yes... why?" I said "oh you know let you feel how Dan felt in the Portal 2 blindfolded video" at that Dan vanished and came back with the mask the only thing he said was "good luck!" I laughed but I knew he was right I put the blindfold on but not covering my eyes just yet I loaded up the game logging both of us in and selected the first level, I pulled the blindfold over my eyes and said "let the stress begin!" Dan laughed and said "Have fun you two!"