Chapter 37 - Deep Thoughts & Interviews

Dan ended his YouNow broadcast and went to lay on his bed I looked over at him we exchanged looks and then he patted the bed, I got up and joined him. I put my crutches at the side of the bed then laid next to him. He wrapped his arm around me pulling me closer to him, it was the type of grip that meant I never want to let you go nor leave you. I snuggled into him then he said "this weekend is going to be amazing" I said "yeh it will and I get to spend it with you and Phil" I heard light snoring he Dan had fallen asleep, I would never imagine my life with out him or Phil they have brought brightness to my darkness and made me happy. I thought to let him sleep since it has been a long day so I kissed him then went to my room.

I got changed into my charmader onesie yes I have tonnes of onesies don't judge! I laid on my bed and thought "You see I make out that everything is good but it isn't even missing a train could mess up your day but I go by a saying that goes "everything happens for a reason" and I guess that's happened this time it just wasn't meant to be. Our emotions make us human we feel many emotions through one single day it can go from happy and excited to sad and depressed with in moments, we tend to ignore how others feel some hide it behind a brave face whist others aren't afraid to show theirs. You see I'm a person who tries to hide it sometimes it works but sometimes it doesn't I try bottle my emotions up but most times the bottle is already full. We are all the same some people may say they have it harder but in reality we all suffer the same weather it's emotionally, mentally or physically." I was contemplating life too much just staring at my room coming up with these scenarios that it actually gave me a headache.

I have no clue what time it was but I must of fell asleep, I heard knocking then the door open I rolled over so I could see and I saw Dan stood at the doorway I looked over at him to see him looking quite sad I asked "Dan what's wrong?" He said "oh urm nothing I just came in to say I'm going on holiday with family after we get back from Reading my mum has referred to it as "nana's last adventure" so i'm slightly concerned that we're actually just going to a euthanasia clinic" I laughed and said "Dan you'll all be fine go have fun I know it means going outside but sometimes it's worth it, me and Phil are thinking of going up north whilst you are away" he smiled and said "just don't cause too much trouble Lester" I replied "nor you Howell" he sat on the bed next to me I noticed his hobbit hair was starting to show again I had gotten used to it as some days we have a lazy day, ok most days we did but we were productive and watched lots of Anime.

**Time Skip to after Reading**

So I had just finished my interview it was basically a summery of Reading and what we experienced, I basically said that it was my first festival and I was happy and nervous to introduce the acts but I got used to it. The only downside was we all had individual interviews so we'd have to watch each others online. It didn't bother me I guess it was just how they wanted it. We had made it home the interviews were done, even got a Starbucks since it was needed. I headed to my room and got ready for bed as I climbed into my bed and snugged into my duvet I realised tomorrow Dan was leaving.

It was the day after Reading and interviews Dan was packed and ready to go. Well he was I was still was in my pyjamas and so was Phil but he was eating his breakfast. About an hour later I was putting my outfit on yes I take forever to get ready no my excuse is not that I'm a girl but I like procrastinating a lot. I put my ripped black jeans on also my Winnie the Pooh shirt on with a denim jacket and I was ready to go to London Gatwick airport with Dan and Phil. Dan put his headphones around his neck and then dragged his case down the stairs all you heard was thud thud thud god knows what the neighbours thought what was happening, I mean even on a normal day I think they are wondering what is happening in the apartment to be honest I wouldn't blame them the amount of noise that happens in this apartment from game rage to cooking disasters I'm surprised they haven't moved out yet.

We got on the tube and headed to the airport. As we arrived it was busy like usual Dan said "I've got a text from my mum they should be here soon" then I realised I hadn't seen his family in ages we used to organise meet ups and stuff but when I moved to Manchester for uni I couldn't go since I was so busy, a taxi pulled up next to us and I instantly knew it was Dan's family. After everyone had gotten out we exchanged hugs and had a few laughs then it was time to check in. We watched him leave with his family he kept looking back until he was heading to security I whispered to myself "Have a safe flight Howell" we headed home it was weird not having Dan around but he had to go and if he would have declined I would have made him go.