Chapter 7 - Halo & Starbucks

After my Intenserview I had to say goodbye and play the last song so I said "I will see you in May when I will be joined by none other than the pros of Internet Takeover Dan and Phil, Hue Stevevens is up next with highlights from Radio 1's Big Weekend which I attended and all I can say is it was mind blowing! my final song is a song that I've been addicted to for the past 3 weeks it's from her new album here's Zedd feat Troye Sivan with Papercut" I pressed the final button and that was it my first radio show was done it was amazing, I put my jacket on and wrote one final message on the whiteboard "Thanks for Listening and Watching!" I drew a heart then waved at the camera, Alan gave me the nod to say the cameras were off and I was no longer on air I let a big sigh of relief out and said "thank you for letting me do this, I probably would be able to do that without you" they thanked me also for doing a great job the next place I wanted to be was on my bed. I finally made it home I felt so tired I flopped onto the sofa and Phil sat next to me he said "aww is Bee tired?" I nodded then said "I might sleep here tonight" he laughed and said "you need to get changed and get into your bed but if you want to sleep there you can" I knew he was right I got up and headed to my room, I changed into my geek onesie and climbed into bed within minutes I was dreaming.

I woke up to Dan and Phil both singing the Halo 3 theme I shouted "Oi, I know it's a legendary soundtrack but do you really have to sing it?" they still couldn't hear me so I got up grabbed my Xbox controller from my desk since I don't trust them using it I headed to the living room I leaned on the doorframe and signed myself in before they realised I said "right I'm going to set a challenge me vs both of you" Dan said "what's the catch?" I said "there's no catch just you both had woke me up by singing the Halo tune" we checked all of our ranks and Dan was a few ranks behind me but I knew I could still keep the lead, I grabbed my gaming chair and hooked it up to the tv so I had surround sound, even though I was a girl I was a gamer at heart let's just say I have Prestige Master the highest rank on Call of Duty. Phil asked "usual rules?" I said "if that means no timer and first to 25points wins then yes" Dan said competitively "You're going down Bee" I laughed "Really Dan? Who's the person who's got the highest rank on Halo, completed Skyrim and has almost completed Portal 2?" Dan said "you I know but I have completed Portal and almost completed Skyrim you know that" I said "fine let the game begin" the whole time Phil was setting up the match also grabbed himself a coffee, he pressed the A button and the countdown begun. We spawned in and one rule was no screen jumping which basically meant you're not meant to look at the other player's screen anyway I looked for high ground which was a crane, as I reached the top I grabbed my bolt rife and used my zoom scope to look for them then all of a sudden Dan came into view I lined the rife up and pulled the trigger then I saw the Halo kill feed say "PhoebeLester Killed danisnotonfire with Bolt Rifle" I laughed then continued playing. After the game Dan had won by 1 flipping point ok he may of hit me with the gravity hammer when I was looking at my phone but I didn't mind ok ok maybe I was a little mad. Phil said "right who wants Coffee?" I said "urm can I have my usual mug and a tea please" then he said "I'm not making them I was suggesting Costa or Starbucks" I said "oh right lets go to Starbucks!" I got up changed into my blue ripped jeans, a black shirt that said 'I went outside once but the graphics weren't very good' and my black converse with red laces. I looked outside and saw it was a bit foggy so I grabbed one of my jumpers that said 'I'm Confused' I headed out of my room to see Dan slipping his shoes on and Phil walking out of his room ready to go but before we left they did something they both checked their hair and moved their fringes I laughed then we headed to Starbucks.

We made it to Starbucks and Phil decided for some reason to film, I ordered a Iced Caffè Mocha then Phil ordered a toffee and almond hot chocolate for Dan and the for himself he got a Flat White. We found some seats near the window I took my phone out forgetting that Phil was recording and positioned my Mocha in the right light so I could post it to Instagram then I heard Phil say "and here you have a wild Phoebe taking a Instagram photo" I looked up and laughed I put my phone away, then took a sip of my frappe I was still wondering why Phil was filming so I asked "what is this video footage for?" Dan said "a secret project we are doing" I really wanted to know but I knew they wouldn't tell me, we drank the last of our drinks then started to head home but not until we went into Orcs Nest to get Tokaido which was recommended by Pj and both Dan and Phil had been wanting to get it for so long so we bought it then headed home.