Chapter 40 - I hate you!

I laid on my bed listening to Canon in D major I closed my eyes taking in every note that was played. I moved my fingers up and down on my duvet along with the melody, music was one thing that would calm me down and make me feel better.

We were called down for lunch normally Phil rushes out of his room but this time he didn't I knocked on his door and said "Phil lunch is ready are you coming down for lunch?" I heard him sniffle and say "I'll be down in a moment you go ahead Bee" I headed to the table and shortly after Phil came in with his hair a mess wearing his green hoodie and black jeans I wasn't going to say anything since I was in Dan's Tumblr jumper yes I stole another well I gave him his YouTube hoodie back so I sort of just swapped them without him knowing but come on he was heading to Sri Lanka which is a pretty hot place. Anyway I grabbed my lunch and sat opposite Phil I tried making conversation but he wouldn't respond, I had enough of him being so closed minded I asked "Phil I know that there's something else wrong not just the interview stuff what's up?" He moved his food around the plate I questioned "Phil?" He said looking down at food "I don't want to talk about it" I said "I'm your sister and I've known you since we were born I can tell when something is upsetting you, it's like some covering up the sun" He said ignoring me "can I please go back to my room I'm not hungry" he was excused and I had just finished so I headed to my room, I shouted at him "Phil you need to stop acting like this!" He shouted back "I hate you!" We slammed our doors and I sat down at the bottom of my bed making my legs touch my chest and cried, I guess Phil was doing the same. We have never fought so much as this and all because of an interview! I knew Dan will be back soon but not soon enough these 2 weeks were going to be hell if we didn't make up.

It wasn't too late and I had made a decision to go into Manchester alone tomorrow as me and Phil probably needed time away from each other so I booked tickets to go into Manchester and do a bit of shopping. There were a few things such as some new lush stuff and I got into listening to RIOT! By Paramore and Spotify wasn't doing it justice I needed the album! I have to say Misery Business is my favorite song on the album it's just one of those songs that I can't explain. I made the choice of heading to bed early since I have an early start and what I mean by that is about 11pm now and I won't get out of bed till about 10-11am ish.

So I had bought my album but I couldn't be selfish so I decided to buy Dan and Phil something as they have done so much for me I decided to find something for Phil first as he is usually simple however I was clueless until I came across a huge tiger I had to get it for him. I headed into the shop and saw where the tiger was I picked it up and looked around at all the different teddies and plushys they had before going to pay for it. So I successfully bought a new album for myself, a tiger for Phil and now the hard decision on what to get Dan. After walking round Manchester lugging a tiger around I decided to go into game and pre-order Pokémon Sun and Moon. I finally made it home and I headed straight for Phil's room to give him the tiger. I knocked on the door and I said "Phil I'm sorry for being annoying and upset about what you did I just care about you a lot so I got you something from town" I heard movement then the door open revealing his tired face and him wearing glasses and the same clothes as yesterday I said "surprise! I know it's not a lion but still" He said "aww thanks Bee does he have a name?" I said "nope I'm going to let you pick" he cuddled it and said "Winston" I smiled and said "Winston it is then" I started to see Phil smiling as he hugged the tiger.

I could hear that Phil was on Skype with Dan probably telling him about Winston which was typical, if Dan isn't in the same room or country as Phil he will try his best to tell Dan the news straight away. I smiled and headed to my room to find I had a text from Dan and was mentioned in a tweet I opened the tweet first it said "Thank you so much @PhoebeBee my amazing twin sister for Winston I can't stop hugging him! 🐯" he added a photo with the tweet hugging the tiger and then also posted it to Instagram. Now it was time to read the text I opened it and it read "hey Bee, I saw you got Phil a Tiger and he named it Winston" I replied "yeh I did, don't worry I got you something too since I got myself an album and Phil a tiger I couldn't leave you out and you should be asleep since it's like 6am over there Howell" he replied "Ooo don't spoil it I want to see it when I get back and I know I should Lester" I laughed at his response so I said "well you sort of have to wait for it but it's worth it anyway I'm going to get some sleep since it's like 2am I've procrastinated a bit much today after shopping, love you Dan x" he replied "well in going to go see some elephants again and go see a huge ass rock later, night Bee and I love you too" I locked my phone and put it on charge I did miss Dan but I didn't want to show it and I guess it's the same situation for Phil.