Chapter 48 - Going On Tour!

So after applying the last few cuts and bruises I grabbed some old clothes and began to rip and cut them adding a bit of fake blood changed into the clothes and I gave Vic a camera and a go pro so she could film Phil's reaction as I was getting changed she went to go find Dan so he could put the go pro in place and get Phil in the same room without him knowing. As Vic returned I was ready she got Dan's attention and he headed to the lounge, Vic told me that they are going to play a scary game like Slender or Five Night's At Freddie's in the gaming room so I could be put behind Phil until the right moment the downside was I needed to be behind the door, so this was the distraction as Vic helped me get behind the door without making a mess we were ready to prank Phil.

Vic left the room I noticed the go pro and I waved at it then I heard footsteps I tried to silence my breathing as much as I could, they began the video as they normally would for a gaming video as Dan turned out the lights I slowly made my way behind Phil I could see the camera they were using was having difficulty picking me up but this was good as it meant it was dark enough. I saw they were playing Five Nights At Freddie's so when they got through a few levels I saw the game clock tick over to 5 then I counted down as it 6am I jumped up, grabbed his shoulders and shouted "Rar!" He jumped and said "you scared me to death" whilst coving his mouth but then he turned around and did what Dan normally does when they play video games and that was fall off his chair we all laughed and I saw Vic in the doorway laughing too I helped Phil up and said "sorry it was needed and it was actually Dan's idea" he said "I can't even deny it but I only suggested it" we finished filming and let Vic be in the camera frame to show who did the hard work which made the plan work and then we shut off the camera and I guess I was editing it to put it up on my channel but every time I logged in I felt like the hate comments would effect me but I couldn't let that put me off. 

Unfortunately Vic had to leave as she was needed for tonight's show after taking most of the latex off I hugged her goodbye she said "I'll see you soon" we pulled away then she hugged Dan and Phil before they showed her to the door whilst I began to become human again.  I was sad that I rarely get to see her but we couldn't help it I wish there was a way I could spend more time with her. But because of our jobs we couldn't she was a freelancer which basically meant she wouldn't be in the same place all the time and I was a youtuber which mean I would be home bound until there was a convention or something like that that I needed to travel to even them it would be a day thing or a weekend nothing big. 

I heard movement and stuff being moved Dan said "Bee are you free? we need you in this video" I said "sure thing let me just get this stuff off my face" he said "alright don't rush" after what felt like hours the gooey mess was now in the bin I washed my face down and put my hair into a bun so I didn't get it too wet then I rushed to my room to change into some joggers and my blue cookie monster shirt. I ran down to the lounge trying not to break my neck on all the equipment in the hallway I walked in Phil was looking like he was containing his excitement I questioned "urm what is happening?" I sat between them and we began filming. About halfway through Phil said "aright Phoebe still looks a bit confused so we should mention that we are all going on tour!" I couldn't believe it I asked still stunned "What? What??" Phil repeated "we're going on tour! Uk & America watch out and the rest of the world don't you make assumptions that we have forgotten about you because we haven't!" Dan said "So I don't know how the heck we had did it but we have managed to merge our tours together and we have just realised the UK & US tour dates it's officially happening!" I rang Vic after we filmed I couldn't contain my excitement and told her about the announcement she laughed and said "Bee you haven't realised something" I questioned "what?" She said "you need a crew and stuff" then I said "no f**king way" she said "yes way and I'm your make up and costume designer!" I asked "how?" She replied "I got asked about it a few moths ago but I had it had to be kept a secret, you're brother made me swear secrecy" I sighed because I knew it was true she said "don't worry though rehearsals start soon and then we hit the road hope you are ready to spend about 4/5 months we me, your brother and your boyfriend" I laughed and said "I'm screwed..."  she said "yup you are" we talked a bit more I still was shocked about the whole thing. Dan came in as I finished the call I said "why didn't you tell me?" He said "well I wanted to but we thought make it a surprise as you got us with your book" I said "touché" he pulled me into a hug and I could tell he didn't want to let me go.