Chapter 49 - Reality

As we pulled away he said "be safe okay?" I said "I will you know that" he smiled I recited a quote from a film I've watched since I was little called Treasure Planet to Dan "How can the world want me to change? They're the ones who stay the same, they can't see me, but I'm still here" he pulled me into another hug and said "I see that and I'm never going to leave" I looked up at him I was so lucky to have him as a boyfriend.

(A/N: play video here) The time had come where I was flying out of the UK to the US, I heard Phil say "come on Bee you're going to be late!" I rushed out of my room dragging my case down the stairs behind me and I put my jacket on and checked I had everything then I was ready to go. We made it to the airport once again but it was my turn to go by myself I hugged them goodbye I headed to check in and as I was heading to security I looked behind me and saw both Dan and Phil watching me and beginning to wave I put my headphones over my ears and pressed play. As I was waiting for my flight I noticed they were back home as I saw Dan was on YouNow and he was just answering general questions then Dan said "I found these stickers whilst I was getting the tripod from Bee's room as I'm going to film after this broadcast" he began to take them off the sheet and stick them on his face I laugh at how dorky he was being but I think that is one of the many reasons why I love him. Dan read out a question that sort of brought me back to reality "Where's Phoebe? Btw love you" Dan made up an excuse but he did it so naturally "urm she's gone back home for a few weeks, she'll be back soon enough don't worry she'll be ready for TATINOF" some of what he said was true I'd been back soon but the going back home was a lie I was actually catching a flight to Florida for a mini holiday before the madness happened we realized that it could be hectic so we decided to avoid it the best we could. He said brining me back to reality "me and Phil have decided to watch this film called Treasure Planet it's a Disney film from..." I saw he went off camera to grab the dvd and then said "from 2002 but it's really good and it's one of Bee's favourite movies" I smiled knowing he had done research to find the film he said "Bee if you are watching this you told me a certain quote and I'm not going to spoil anything but now I see why you said it" my flight was called so I locked my phone I knew I would miss the end of it but I could always catch up or ask him about it when I got to my apartment.

I landed in The Sunshine State and it was right it was sunny I pulled my sunglasses out of my bag and put them on then headed out of the plane and airport and on my way to the apartment. It was 10:30am so I'd just be getting up but as jetlag is a pain I'm on Uk time which is about 3:30pm. I made it to the apartment I dragged my case into my bedroom let it go so it was standing up by itself and then flopped onto the bed it was so comfy but not as nice as my bed at home. I finally moved off the bed and began to unpack, got changed into my Star Wars shirt that said "welcome to the dark side" and some ¾ denim bottoms, I tied my hair up and pulled out my laptop and put it on charge as I was editing and playing games to keep me occupied during the fight. I was finally unpacked even though I was staying for a week then flying back for TATINOF I really needed the break. I decided to do a food shop so I had something to have if I didn't go out each night so I headed to wholefoods which was about a 5min walk away. I grabbed my bag and went shopping.

As I got back I had basically bought sweets and a few microwavable meals but I knew I'd eat out mostly and take in the sights, oh and I bought 2 boxes of lucky charms because I know how fast I would eat them. I heard my notification tone go off on my laptop I opened it too see I had a few skype messages and Facebook messages. I realised most of them were from Dan I couldn't contain my happiness that he was worried about me so to put his mind at rest I replied to him saying I was safe and that I was already missing him but I knew I'd have a fun week just to chill and do my own thing before I'm crammed onto a bus for 3 months' yes it will be fun but I won't have any personal time to myself. I played a song called Going Home by Tom Day it kinda puts everything in perspective on how I've become who I am today with the people who have supported me also the amazing fan base and community I created I guess I never really thought about it till now looking back on what I was doing and now the thing I've never dreamed of doing I now can and that soon is going to become a reality because the numbers on a site don't do it justice but when you get an opportunity to see it for yourself I guess it's breath taking to experience.