Chapter 6 - Internet Takeover

So I was officially live across the globe on Radio 1 I picked Hey Now by Martin Solveig it was perfectly timed thank god I didn't screw up my first song, as it was coming to the end I put the headphones on and said "Hello everybody it is a Monday at 9pm which means you are listening to Phoebe Lester's Internet Takeover on BBC Radio 1, where for the next hour I will be in charge of the eclectic music selection and irrelevant banter that is on the social media, and in about 15 minutes I will be handing you over to Dan and Phil who will tell you everything weird that has happened in the world that you might not of heard in Internet news" thank god it was pre-recorded to make it easier then I continued "and later on my internet skills will be put to the test as I take on the intenserview!" the next song I selected was Tenerife Sea (Ed Sheeran) I started to dance around the studio and sing along his music is amazing I have all of his albums on my phone and there's a song to fit every emotion, this song reminded me of family and everyone close to me that I'm so grateful to call my friends or my second family.

It was time for Internet News I said "that was Tenerife Sea by Ed Sheeran and now I hand over to Dan and Phil for the Internet News!" I pressed the button and it started to play I kept my headphones on I heard the familiar tune then it said "this is the internet news" since they had told me what was happening like the desk had gone missing or the scary werewolf dog mussel. I heard Phil say "And that was the Internet News.." then Dan said "Back to Phoebe in the Studio" I said "thanks guys well what do you know the world has gone mad people sunbathing on the top of wind turbines or an orangutan who likes to blow kisses to girls" as I was talking I was mentally preparing myself for the intenserview I said "I know this may sound a little random but I want to hear your embarrassing experiences by using the #Embarrassing Experiences you can tweet @BBCR1 or text your embarrassing experience to 81199 (the actual radio 1 text message number) and I will pick some of my favourites, and here's Save Rock and Roll by Fall Out Boy" I took my headphones off and checked the trend there were some really funny ones like "I walked into the wrong class and sat down only to realise I wasn't in that class so I quickly left tweeted by @Chloe_Howlter" a text said "Hi Phoebe, my embarrassing experience was when I was shopping and I accidentally tripped and fell in public I tried to play it off but I looked like an idiot. by Melissa from Edinburgh" I put my headphones back on and read some embarrassing experience's out even my own which was "I once started to sing out loud whilst in public with my headphones in until my phone buffered and I realised" anyhow I read one out that said "I walked into my kitchen glass door at about 2am every morning says Daniel" I didn't realise it was Dan until I read the twitter name @Danisnotonfire the sneaky sod had managed to sabotage my radio show! saying this I was a Lester and we do come up with some pretty good revenge ideas I said "and that wasn't no normal Daniel that was actually Dan Howell! Dan you'd better watch your back, a Lester always gets revenge!" I saw the retweets and favourites start to go up pretty fast as I said that but I didn't mind I looked at the producer and she said I could play 2 more songs before the intenserview and the end of the show hand over song thing so i picked American Boy - Estelle Feat. Kanye West I grabbed the whiteboard and wrote "let's get #PhoebeOnBBCR1 Trending" I then tweeted it on the radio 1 twitter page also my own twitter page I kept refreshing the trends page then I saw it I was trending I took a picture and also screenshotted it, I quickly wrote on the whiteboard "We're Trending!!" then drew a big smiley face the song was nearing the end and it was time for my intenserview (A/N: phoebes answers are at the end of this chapter) I said "it is now the time for intenserview and for those who don't know this urm thing it's when Dan and Phil as us deep and meaningful questions so I'm going to try my best and let's see how it goes" I pressed the dreaded button and it counted down "3..2..1" this was it the timer had begun I had no clue what to expect.

Phoebe's Intenserview Questions:

1. Internet Name: PhoebeBee

2. Real Name: Phoebe

3. Real Name Backwards: ebeohP

4. Favourite Animal: Duck

5. Impression Of That Animal Mating: Quack Quackkk

6. What Is The Opposite Of Your Greatest Fear? Knowing something is going to happen (Fear of the Unknown)

7. What Would You Be Doing With Your Life If The Internet Didn't Exist? Still in Manchester to teach international students

8. Make A Noise That Describes Your Channel: Zip Pop!

9. Would You Eat PewDiePie If It Gave You All Of His Subscribers? Um probably

10. Would You Rather Save A Friend Or Film It? I'd probably do both if I could

11.What Is The 1 Thing You'd Never Vlog? The outside of our apartment I guess

12. Invent A Challenge Tag That Wouldn't Be Aloud On Youtube? Blow up your grandma Tag

13. What Will Your Last Ever Video Be About? Maybe how I figured how to divide 0 by 0

14. And Finally To Save The World You Have To Kill Dan Or Phil Who Will It Be? Neither!! I love them both too much!!