Chapter 50 - An Old Friend

As the song cross faded into Trees by TØP I got my bag and I decided to venture out to Gatorland it's a 10-15min car journey and since I have my own car it made it easier as I got it with the holiday package. I climbed into the car connecting my Spotify to the speakers and then off I went it was weird driving since I don't really have a car in the uk as I use transport mostly but I have passed my driving test so I can actually drive. I put the area code into my sat nav that came with the car after a few moments it found it I started the engine and I began my little journey with Kings and Queens blasting I began to sing along not with a care in the world.

I finally made it back after an amazing experience I decided to upload a few pictures to my private Facebook but nothing on my Twitter as it was still sort of a secret, I saw both Dan and Phil liked my Facebook post and Dan posted a comment saying "looks like you are having fun" I replied saying "I am also getting a awesome tan so I won't be translucent anymore" we changed to private message and talked for a bit then I saw he had uploaded a video with Louise called Our Awkward Fancy Meal as the video played I read through the comments since I was there when it all happened and I also had nothing to do, I saw as I was scrolling through "Dan looks way happier without Phoebe" I could tell he was putting the emotion on because he was missing me and want me to safe anyway another said "Phan is real!" which I was sort of expecting but the last comment it was from the same user before "thank god that b**ch isn't interrupting for once I don't know why people are subbed to her" I closed my laptop not caring about ending of the video anymore I laid back on my bed and let my tears stream. Was I just 'famous' because of them?

I finally stopped crying and I could hear my computer doing a Skype call ring I opened it up to see I had an incoming call from Phil I cleared my tears and answered it he said "hey Bee just thought to check in to see how you are" I said "I'm fine jet lag is a pain though like always" he said "it will be worse when you fly back anyway you'll be happy to know that the house hasn't exploded since you have been gone" I said "wow I'm impressed" I heard a knock I said "oh that's probably food service be back in a sec" I got up and answered the door and I was right my Salmon and asparagus fajitas was here I thanked the women and tipped her then wheeled it next to my bed I said "I'm back and I have food!" Phil replied "Bee when do you not have food?" I said "actually urm good point" we both laughed and I began to eat, Phil said "I'm going to my room as it's about 10pm here and I feel like I'm going to fall asleep" I said after a mouthful of food "Phil if you're that tired we can end the call it's fine I understand that the time zones are different" he said "no it's fine I promise" I said "I can tell you are tired look go to sleep I seriously don't mind" he yawned and said "alright Bee night night" I laughed and said "Nighty night Philip" we need the call and I finished my food.

I looked out of my room after I cleared my plates back onto the trolley to hopefully see the sunset but instead someone stood outside looking up at me then they saw me, I stepped away from the window closing the curtains and my door I put my music on trying to ignore what was happening but the I wanted to find out who they were I stepped out side and they said "come on Bee don't be afraid" I asked "who are you?" they responded "you already know my name" I questioned "who are you!?" they replied "I cannot tell you but already know" I asked "how did you find me?" they said "that was the easy part thanks to your friend Cat" I turned my nose up at her name I said "I'm not friends with that brat" they carried on speaking "I've been following you, you just haven't seen me" I spat "I've been trying to live my life and you've been staking me!" They came into the light then I noticed it was my old friend Jordan. I was really confused I questioned "Jordan? Is that actually you?" He replied in a evil tone "surprise!" I said backing away from him "I thought you were dead, I witnessed it! I mourned for months and now here you are stood in front of me" he said "well I'm not dead and I saw, I've been hiding in the shadows watching you and I figured this was the perfect time to meet" I said "leave me alone Jordan" he shouted "you don't belong with Dan and Phil, you know that deep inside they only protected you last time because things kept happening but look they aren't here are they?" I was about to reply when an almighty pain shot through my body he shouted "you see your vulnerable without them!" I fell to the floor I said "look I'm sorry if I knew I would have stayed but it all felt too true" he lifted my head up and said "it's too late Phoebe I've returned and it's time to say goodbye" I felt another enormous amount of pain surge through my body I whispered "Phil I'm-" I couldn't speak the last word I wish he was here with me he'd know what to do. I saw my surroundings blacken was this it?