Chapter 39 - Dan's Point Of View

So I was officially on my way on holiday with my family last time I spent time with them was Christmas, and that was also the last time me and Adrian actually hung out as brothers. I know I shouldn't worry but I'm his big brother.

We boarded the plane and I sat down next to the window and Adrian sat next to me he asked "what you going to be listening to whilst we fly?" I said "The Life of Pablo, you really had to ask me that?" He laughed and said "well you never know" we put our belts on and before we knew it we were in the sky.

We had landed and Adrian was asleep I took a picture then woke him up but not the ordinary way I took my headphones off and placed them on him then I put Kanye West No More Parties In LA (feat. Kendrick Lamar) on and accidentally on purpose put it on full volume, and as I expected he shot awake and I burst out laughing he took my headphones off and said "why did you wake me like that?!" I said trying to stop laughing "well we have arrived and I couldn't just shake you awake I thought I'd give you a Kanye wake up call" he punched my arm and pretended to be hurt.

We had finally checked into the hotel and headed to our rooms I had my own I think we had about 4 rooms for us all and because of jet lag we all headed to bed well I did.

I woke up still in English time zone I checked my phone to see it was time it was also tweeted about Kanye's album I got out of bed changed into a black shirt and jeans then opened the net curtains to see a amazing view. I heard a light knock on my door I saw it was my mum she said "morning Dan we are heading down for breakfast just thought to let you know" I said "morning and I'm ready when you are" I grabbed my room key and phone and locked my door.

I had just got my breakfast and my orange juice I sat down between my Nana and Adrian and began to eat. I was halfway though my meal when I got a notifications about people replying to my tweet, I replied to a few tweets and I decided to reply to a few, one said "@AmazingIsOnFire: @danisnotonfire Dan what time is it wherever you are" I replied "@danisnotonfire: @AmazingIsOnFire 8:37 i'm having a papaya for breakfast" and like usual my retweets and favourites exploded I continued eating and scrolling till I came across another that said "@PanicAtThePhandom: @danisnotonfire how much money are you paying for 3G. Dude." I replied "@danisnotonfire: @PanicAtThePhandom 50mb for £45 savage i should gtfo tbh" I locked my phone and joined into the family conversation.

So we all decided to go on a safari now I'm not an outdoorsy person but it was an opportunity I wanted to experience it was booked for this afternoon and I couldn't wait but that soon changed. I loaded my laptop up to see the Reading videos were up I began to watch them in order apart from mine since I would have a cringe attack. Phoebe looked so relaxed and happy like she had done this all before the video ended I was going to watch it again but after Phil's I began to watch him he was in his natural element as I was until the interviewer asked "Phil, are Phoebe and Dan together?" I said "please don't say it please don't say it!" he replied "yes, I mean no" they questioned more "so you are saying the rumors are real" he stuttered "sort of" I said to the screen "why Phil why?!" I don't know why but I became angry, I grabbed my phone as fast as I could and sent a text to Bee saying "WHAT THE ABSOLUTE F**K HAS PHIL DONE?" She replied " I know I know he said he slipped up" i replied still in caps lock "BULLS**T" I know I shouldn't be mad a Phil but why the hell did he have to speak of it!

I headed to Twitter to have a miniature rant about someone not to specify names but certain people would know and soon enough I had created a sh*tstorm, as I was scrolling through I noticed Phoebe had tweeted "Guys before you start making another sh*tstorm, hear me out Phil slipped up that was it! he was forced relook at the footage" I knew she was going to try fix it but it was out of control we couldn't do anything. I had to force myself to remember I'm on holiday and enjoy spending time with family. So that is what I'm going to do, I shut down my laptop putting it in my suitcase and headed to my brothers hotel room to help him get ready for the safari.

We had returned I was hot and sweaty I changed into something cooler which wasn't that different then I thought to Skype Bee and Phil to see if they had sorted everything so I loaded my laptop up and called her I heard it dial until she answered I said "hey Bee sorry for the rants on social media" she said "it's alright I know it was needed" I asked "is Phil there? I want to speak to him" she replied "well we have fallen out but I'll get him" I said before she left "thanks Bee" I heard the conversation then she returned and said "he won't come out of his room but he said he wants you to Skype him" I said "alright I will, missing you Bee" she replied "missing you too Dan" we both smiled and then said our goodbyes and I called Phil. We had been chatting for about an hour I had calmed down and understood his point of view but it was wrong of the interviewer to pressure him like that.

It was only the first full day God knows what is going to happen it really looked like and sounded like they had really fallen out.