Chapter 41 - Retuning Home & Disasters

*time skip*

We were back from the north and were waiting at LHR Airport, Dan had told us when and what terminal the flight would land now it's just a waiting game. I saw people start to go through the arrival gates then I saw him I held up the sign that said "Dan Howell my amazing boyfriend and his amazing family" he was frantically looking around until he noticed the sign and us, he sort of ran to us dragging his case behind him and as he reached up we all bundled into a group hug after we all hugged we split apart then me and Phil gave separate hugs after Phil had hugged Dan and almost burst into tears I hugged him and as we parted kissed each other and forgot in the moment that we were in public and that I had just kissed him in front of his family and of course I blushed after we headed to the tube after we said our goodbyes and left Dan to say bye without intruding. After he had hugged everyone for like an eternity but I wouldn't blame him, he walked towards us and said "right let's go since I'm freezing" I laughed and said "you should have asked I brought your dementor coat with me, Phil open my bag and get it please as it will be a pain if I do you know where it is" he went into my bag pulling out Dan's coat so he would be warm and then zipped it back up so my stuff wouldn't fall out.

We had got back home well to the apartment and I can tell Dan was tired since it was about 5am and he had just been on a night flight he was making his breakfast which was his last bowl of Country Crisp and a coffee when I noticed he poured the boiling hot water into his cereal instead of his coffee making it disintegrate I laughed and said "Dan isn't that meant to go into your mug not the cereal bowl then he realized all he said "I'm tired okay I didn't get any sleep on the plane and I'm jet lagged as heck, I'm going to bed" at that he headed to his room and since I was making my breakfast I decide to make his too since there was no way of reviving his cereal it was gone, instead I made a breakfast fry up which consisted of bacon, sausage, egg, toast, beans and other stuff but that's all we had in and I made everyone a hot drink.

After we had devoured the fry up we had nothing to do so we had all decided that I should be part of a gaming let's play we made the choice of playing Undertale! If you've watched a video with me, Dan and Phil you'd see me and Dan act like best friends even off camera yes there are some moments where we act like a couple but most of the time we just be ourselves like play games, work or just be random. Anyway back to the game Dan was trying to speak like Toriel would but he ended up failing at it I asked "Dan why the f**k do you sound like Sarah Millican?" He said "oh my f**king gosh I do! I'm gonna bleep that" we continued playing doing different voices for each characters till we had reached the end of the level then we also ended the video I said "was it just me or was that game full of puns?" then they realized too Phil said "it's Pundertail!" I was preparing to bash my head on the desk and Dan was doing the "100% I'm done with this" expression. As we ended the video we pulled really funny faces then burst out laughing after Phil had stopped the camera recording and Dan turned off the mic I said "omg my throat is killing me how the heck can you do different voices constantly for about an hour?" they laughed and Phil said "well I guess you try not lose your voice" we transferred the files to the computer so Dan could edit after he had his hours of procrastination and when he could be bothered to. However, Phil decided to start making the thumbnail so I grabbed my laptop headed out the nerd room and sat down next to Dan in the lounge he was doing his thing in his laptop and I was trying to get on to Tumblr I asked "why won't the Internet let me procrastinate?" Dan sighed "Phil probably wanted the beanbag again and might have pulled the power out for the wifi, I'll go sort it" he put his laptop in his place as he got up I glanced over at his screen to see a lot of words had been typed I guessed it was for a sketch for something or a plan. I kept refreshing my screen till I saw "Phoebe's MacBook is connected to Team Rocket HQ wifi" I crossed the notification off and began my procrastination which mostly consists of looking at weird stuff, fan art and reading fanfics and let me tell you I've read some really disturbing ones and seen the unseenable.

Dan entered the lounge with cups of what smelt like coffee and 2 packets of ginger cookies he obviously tucked into his cookies first as I was still browsing. Then it happened the final cookie fell into his drink and disintegrated even when he tried to get it out with his fingers whilst I ran for a spoon it didn't work so he unfortunately had made a ginger latte he said "I didn't want a ginger latte! I wanted a f**king cookie!" I laughed and ate mine with caution I said "I would offer you one of mine but it would be ginger with ginger so there's no point" he sighed because he knew I was right so he went to raid the kitchen for anything to dunk in his coffee apart from his sorrows.