Chapter 20 - The Restaurant

I woke up I don't know how long I was a sleep but I had a blanket around me I looked at my phone to see a text from Dan it read "Hi Bee, hope you had a nice sleep when your awake let me know so we can go get food :) - Dan" I smiled at my phone changed into some black skinny jeans a black and white check shirt with a white shirt underneath and my black converse. I picked my phone up and called Dan I placed him on loudspeaker so I could do my hair he answered and said "Hi Bee, I guess you are up" I said "yeh I am just doing my hair now, where are we going exactly?" he said "there's eateries in Disney so we are heading there" I started to plat my hair I said "I'm sorry I didn't hang out with you after the interview I was so tired and I didn't mean to fall asleep" he said "Phoebe it's alright it's your first Vidcon and we all do get quite tired" I said "I know and I'm scared that the viewers could find out about us" he said "Bee it will be alright trust me" I said finishing my hair "but Dan I keep getting asked about us when we do Q&A and stuff what if one of us slips up and says it" he said "just try keep it out of your head and whatever happens I'm here and so is Phil" I said "thanks Dan and I will try anyway I'm ready now" he replied "well I will see you in a second then" I said "you will byee Howell" he said "bye Lester" as we hung up from each other and I heard the partition door open I said "hey Dan" he said "hey Bee where are you?" I replied "in the bathroom just putting some final touches to my make-up" he said "you don't need make-up on and we are going to Blue Bayou Restaurant in New Orleans Square" I said "Dan if I don't wear this make-up my spots will show so that's why I'm doing it and isn't Blue Bayou Restaurant in Disney?" he said "yup but Disney is not that far away we can get a Disney shuttle bus" I grabbed my phone and Dan said "don't forgot your bag of miscellaneous crap" I said "hey it's not full of crap but it is like the tardis I can fit everything in it" after our little discussion of the how my bag could be like the tardis and Dan trying to think of a reason of how it couldn't be we agreed to disagree.

We walked out of my hotel room and headed down to the lobby then to the shuttle bus stop so we could go to Disney to eat. Since it was about 6ish it wasn't that busy on the shuttle, within 10mins we were there we showed out Vidcon passes and they granted us access to Disney so we could eat at Blue Bayou and go for a wonder. Was this our first date? we made it to the restaurant and the waitress said "Welcome to Blue Bayou Restaurant can I have your reservation name please" Dan said "it should be under the name Dan Howell" she looked on the list and said "table for 2 is that correct?" Dan said "yes it is" she said "follow me please" we followed her to the corner of the restaurant she said "is this table alright Mr Howell?" Dan said "yes this is perfect thank you" she handed us the menu and said "just give us a shout when you want to order" we thanked her and started to look at the menu after a few moments of choosing I decided to have the Citrus-marinated Chicken Breast and Dan had picked the Slow-roasted Beef Strip Loin, the waitress came back over and said "ready to order?" we both said "yes" and told her our order she said "would you like any drinks?" I said "can I have a Louisiana Lemonade please" she said "sure thing what about you Sir?" Dan said "oh urm I'll have the same as Phoebe" she smiled and said "so 2 Louisiana Lemonade's, 1 Citrus-marinated Chicken Breast and 1 Slow-roasted Beef Strip Loin is that correct" I said "yes I think so" she smiled and went to go get our order. Our drinks came and they were a light pink colour Dan asked "so this is what you ordered for a drink then" I took a sip and said "yup and omg try it" he took a small sip and said "Bee you always pick the best drinks" I laughed a few conversations later our food had arrived it smelt and looked amazing Dan picked his glass up and said "we should toast to something" I said picking my glass up "to my first Vidcon and us?" he repeated "to your first Vidcon and to us" we made our glasses chime as we tapped them together then we took a drink. We set our drinks down and began to eat our delicious food.

We finished our wonderful meal and Dan looked at his phone he noticed I was looking and put it back in his pocket and took me somewhere I said "Dan where are you taking me?" he said "just come on its going to be happening soon" Dan had taken me just in front of the magic kingdom castle he said "I know you didn't get a chance to see them last night and I know looking at them from the hotel window wouldn't feel right so here we are" I asked" Dan what the hell are you talking about?" 2 firework rockets exploded in the sky and he said "this" as soon as he said that the fireworks display started we linked hands and watched the many shapes take place in the sky, this was perfect. we headed back and it was almost midnight. I was heading into my room but Dan stopped me and pulled me into a kiss. After we gave each other a hug and said goodnight, I got changed into my pj's and tried to get to sleep but I couldn't I could only think about the kiss, I knew I couldn't tell anyone not yet anyways not even Zoe or Phil.