Chapter 29 - The E-mail & Lush

It was Reading Festival!! I said "no way!!" I saw Dan smile he said "well me and Phil are part of the BBC if they want us to do something like that we can and it looks like they want you too!" I've been wanting to go for years, however it wasn't till 26th Aug and we probably have to be there a day early anyway I said "Dan do you know what we will be doing?" He said "urm let me check" he scrolled through what looked like a 10-page email and he said "I think it will be interviews mostly and introducing a few acts but apart from that we watch the show" I couldn't wait and to make me giddier he showed me the line-up acts such as The 1975, Twenty One Pilots and Red Hot Chili Peppers had been confirmed I started to bounce around the lounge till Phil suggested "we should have a day out in town" so that is what we did.

We walked out of Topshop after acquiring some new outfits our next stop was HMV I pulled out the camera and said "hey guys its Phoebe I finally have the camera, Yay me! Since Dan wanted to film so I let him and it's his camera anyway I think me and Phil bought a lot of clothes in Topshop so be expecting a haul or for the shirts to pop up in new videos. Anyway we are heading to HMV because I want a new pop figure" I kept recording and after about 10mins I said "I can see it I can see HMV!" we walked closer and Phil said "and this is the moment where we lose Phoebe and Dan" I laughed but I knew he was right I said "here you can film our meltdown" he laughed and took the camera I started to search the entire shop until I saw a whole wall dedicated to pop figures I said "omfg it so beautiful!" Phil commented "they are in their element we should leave them for a second" I laughed as Phil started to walked off to look at boxsets and said "it alright I can control myself I promise" then I saw a YouTube section I looked at the figures they had Dan, Phil, Marcus, Oli, Tyler and Felix then I pointed out "look Dan it's me" I picked up the figure and sure enough it was I said "I've picked my figure!" Dan picked the figures of him and Phil then also agreed then we went to pay. We had managed to a make it out of HMV without causing havoc or injuring anyone, Phil vlogged whilst Dan basically dragged me to the next shop.

As we got closer Dan covered my eyes I asked "Daniel why have you covered my eyes?" he said "because you'll know this shop as soon as we walk in without looking" i said "it's Lush isn't it?" he said "damn it yeh it is" I laughed and Phil said "Dan you should have known it's like Phoebe's second home" I agreed "it is I'm surprised that you haven't found my stash of lush yet, all you have to do is follow the smell" we headed in and after smelling and putting some of the bath bombs in the water i had chosen dragon's egg bath bomb and Don't Rain On My Parade shower gel as I needed them. i saw Dan and Phil had picked up a few things between themselves i smiled and went to go pay, this is when all hell broke loose literally! I was at the till when one of the girls who worked their said "is that all tod- omg you're Phoebe Lester!!" i laughed and said "yup that's me" she began to fangirl i went round the counter and gave her a hug "it's alright breath you will be okay" she calmed her breathing until she heard Dan say "Phoebe is she alright?" i looked up and said "well she was.." she said "no no it can't be them too" i hugged her tighter and said "it is though" she revealed her face and she burst out crying, the manager walked out and realised who we were she walked over and said "is everything alright?" Dan said "yes i think apart from your colleague crying because of us" she said "that's Gabriella she joined a few months ago may i suggest taking you to the back of the store?" we agreed and Phil helped me get Gabriella into the staff room. Once she had calmed down she said "I'm sorry for fangirling and being like that it was such a shock i didn't realise it was you till you came to the counter" Phil hugged her and the manager who was called Maddison said "I have your lush products and you'll have to be careful when you go back on the shop floor as i think some people know you " Phil asked "won't we have to pay for our stuff" Maddison said "no I'll put it as a rewards item and managers offer" then i noticed some aprons i said "since we would probably get harassed if we go on the shop floor why don't we have a bit of fun with our viewers?" Dan and Phil looked at me and questioned "what type of fun?" i explained "Well what if we disguise ourselves as lush employees, that's only if it's okay with Maddison" she said "I see no problem as long as i can inform the other staff members and it won't get too hectic" i smiled and said "well better get to work then" i opened my bag pulled a brush out and put my hair into a bun i gave Dan my fake geek glasses and he messed up his hair making his hobbit hair show and Phil put a lush hat on we was almost ready Gabriella gave us name badges and we changed our names I was Jessie, Dan was called Winston and Phil was called Joe. Time to mess with the viewers!