Chapter 30 - Disguises

We walked out carrying some lush products I stood behind the counter we made a forfeit whoever gets caught first they have to not use the internet for an hour this also means looking at notifications on their phone they can look at the time but cannot unlock their phone to go on social media. I stood behind the counter as a cashier I could hear Phil using his northern accent after about 10mins i swapped with Gabriella and i was now bringing the products out and asking customers if they wanted to try them. It was going well nobody had been caught yet so we decided to drop hints and say things like our intros then Dan whispered "I'm Phil trash #1" someone said "wait what did you say" he said "I said i need to take out the trash, you see I'm part American" she questioned "aren't you Dan? like Danisnotonfire?" Dan tried to play it off but he knew he had lost "Dan? I don't know who you mean I'm Winston" she said "it is Daniel Howell i can tell!!" he laughed and said "yeh it's me" he gave her a hug now it was between me and Phil, Lester vs Lester! I was making shapes out of the lush fun bar making the YouTube logo to try give hints but i still wasn't caught i was literally doing everything that would get me caught but nothing even then i heard "it's alright normalness leads to sadness..." he knew he had failed the girl asked "Wait y-your AmazingPhil?!" i shouted "aha! I'm the champion!!" then i realised nobody knew it was me until now i thought "oh S**t well done Phoebe not only you won the challenge now everyone knows who you are" i took my disguise off and so did Dan and Phil everyone formed a queue to meet us.

We headed out of Lush after our little meet & greet and headed home, as we got in I went to my wardrobe no I wasn't off to Narnia sadly but pulled out my lush box placing my newly bought products in the bag then zipping it back up and putting it away. I went to grab a Sunny D from the fridge and made 2 glasses of Ribena. I headed to the lounge balancing the glasses between my hands as I got in I said "I made drinks" Phil looked up and said "I'm sure you can read my mind" I responded "well I am your twin" then Dan said "wait what if you have the twin telepathy thing?" I said "Dan I've seen the video you have done with Jack & Finn with the telepathy thing and you're not doing it with me and Phil!" he said "but Bee what if it works?" I said "you're not doing it, if me and Phil happen to say the same thing at the same time or do something the same it doesn't mean we are telepathic it's all down to genetics and mutations! Oh wow I've been paying way too much attention in science class back in high school to know that" he asked "but what if you could that would be cool yet oddly disturbing" I said "there's no scientific evidence to prove that telepathy is a real phenomenon, yes there are theories of extrasensory perception but still all I did was bring you and Phil a drink and now you are trying to persuade me to think me and Phil are some telepathic twins!" I grabbed my Sunny D and walked out of the lounge before anything could happen.

It was a few hours later and I received an email from Ebury Press I recognised the name then I read the email "Dear Miss Lester, we would like to offer you an opportunity to write a book it can be anything within reason. You may know our company due to The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire which your brother Phil and Dan wrote. If you want to enquire please email us and we will discuss what you want to create. Your sincerely Ebury Press" I couldn't believe it another opportunity I decided to keep it a secret for now so I emailed them back "Dear Ebury press, I would like to accept this opportunity to create my own book, I also request that we keep this as a secret project until it is complete. Kind Regards Phoebe Lester" I pressed send and I heard footsteps I quickly switched to Tumblr and closing the email tab. It was Phil he knocked on my door and said "Bee do you want to be my special guest in my YouNow?" I said "urm sure I'll be there in a second just need to log my laptop off" he smiled and said "alright! Remember I start my livestreams at 7" i said "I know I watched them when I was back in Manchester remember" i checked my e-mails once more before logging off my laptop making sure everything was hidden.

I grabbed Dan's hoodie and headed to the lounge. I walked in to see he had just set up i grabbed the emoji pillow and said "shall I use this? and do you think anyone will realise this is Dan's hoodie?" he said "sure and let's find out" we sat down and I put the pillow over my face Phil said "hey everyone! hope you are having a nice Sunday, as you can see I'm joined by a human emoji i will give you a few seconds to guess who it is then it will be revealed!" Phil read out who it could be and some viewers got it right, Phil said "emoji human reveal yourself!" I dropped the pillow and said "Hey Guys it's me Phoebe!!" Phil said "it's Lester overload!" as he said that YouNow crashed i said "well done you've crashed the site" after a few attempts we were back broadcasting apologising for what had happened. We were about 10 minutes into the live show and Phil saw a message in the live chat saying "please read premiums!!" so that is what we did we began looking through the premium messages when i saw one it said "LovingPhoebeLester says Phoebe is that Dan's hoodie? #LestersOnYouNow" i said "I love your username and yes it's Dan's hoodie as it's freezing in this apartment and i don't trust lighting the fire" we went through a few more some were asking if me and Dan were together but we skipped passed them and just answered the funny and random ones.